Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 01:29 PM
Senior Moderator

For those having the display problems and using Chrome, please check your version. It should be version 43.0.2357.124 m. If it is not then please try updating to that and see if that fixes the display problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 01:32 PM

My super neighbor works good on my friend's farm, but he can't work on mine...cleared my cache and so did he, plus we both checked and unchecked and checked the box....the last time we did that was only a short time ago..plus, he says when he comes to my farm, he gets a message that says 'farm 17 has nothing on it'....help?? Thanks!!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 01:34 PM

Also, none of my tools show up for him to use.....
Old Jun 10 2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
When the get to the farm, have them refresh--click to go to the farm again. When they "land" on the farm again, they will have the tools in their hands. ;-)
No - they don't on my farm.
This do not function. Super neighbours coming to my farm can not use my Tools.
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:09 PM

How come some neighbors' facilities give me this message: Sorry from where i had asked you for help is now private, so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible. With other words, not one farm shows any facilities or service facilities.

Also, why can't I use my neighbor's big tools when I am the super neighbor. hav to use my own smaller tools for the job
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:35 PM

I haven't tried the Super neighbor thing yet so not sure about how well it works. But the comment I have regarding putting animals on the farms loose is IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA!!! I have to keep adding barns to my farms to get more animals an now need to add more Dairy barns as I am now running out of milk. If I go to farms that have LOOSE animals an they have FULL size or almost I can't load them even if I have everything HIDDEN! Which I DO ALL THE TIME unless I am using them to work. It would have been nice to add more animals allowed inside the barns along with the other limit.

Is there a possibility that will happen? Also, what happened to the 'super animals' they used to have in the store for extra FC? I had those in most farms but now they are gone.
Old Jun 10 2015, 03:58 PM

Default Trying question 1 again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
1. How can I see it if a neighbour put me as "super-neighbour"?

2. Will my super neighbours be able to work a "private" farm? (I want to avoid that quest crops dissapear before I had some)

How can I discover if my neighbour has selected ME as "super neighbour"? I obviously is not cause I cant see a mark or anything, so wondering.

I hope I dont have to test all my neighbours farms

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I haven't tried the Super neighbor thing yet so not sure about how well it works. But the comment I have regarding putting animals on the farms loose is IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA!!! I have to keep adding barns to my farms to get more animals an now need to add more Dairy barns as I am now running out of milk. If I go to farms that have LOOSE animals an they have FULL size or almost I can't load them even if I have everything HIDDEN! Which I DO ALL THE TIME unless I am using them to work. It would have been nice to add more animals allowed inside the barns along with the other limit.

Is there a possibility that will happen? Also, what happened to the 'super animals' they used to have in the store for extra FC? I had those in most farms but now they are gone.
Hi lollipopthebunny,

Whether or not the developers decide to up the storage allowed in animal barns is up to them. We don't have that information.

I had a look at your data and can not see any super animals missing. You have 9 Holstein Cows and 13 Leghorn Hens.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2015, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
How can I discover if my neighbour has selected ME as "super neighbour"? I obviously is not cause I cant see a mark or anything, so wondering.

I hope I dont have to test all my neighbours farms
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Your neighbors should tell you if they have selected you as a Super Neighbor. This is designed for only specific uses like vacations or designing help and not for something to be set all the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 04:13 PM

it looks like I can be a super neighbor to those who added me... but the ones I add as a super neighbor are not able to work my farms... are there others... I added them as super neighbors and so have they... how long do you think this will be rectified...

Last edited by Myshel; Jun 11 2015 at 07:10 AM. Reason: added more info
Closed Thread