Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2015, 08:06 AM

Thank You...great upgrade as usual. I have encountered only one issue and haven't read all the posts yet to see if it has been reported. I can't fill my quests from inside the quest boxes this morning. I memcached and restarted and it still isn't working. the boxes simply don't come up to start and ingredient. When I click on the item it takes me to the how to obtain the item page. Is anyone else having this problem...it only started this morning.

Can't even describe how I feel at this moment...I started everything through my facility manager and of course it wouldn't work...sorry for the senior moment post
Old Jun 11 2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Thank You...great upgrade as usual. I have encountered only one issue and haven't read all the posts yet to see if it has been reported. I can't fill my quests from inside the quest boxes this morning. I memcached and restarted and it still isn't working. the boxes simply don't come up to start and ingredient. When I click on the item it takes me to the how to obtain the item page. Is anyone else having this problem...it only started this morning.

Can't even describe how I feel at this moment...I started everything through my facility manager and of course it wouldn't work...sorry for the senior moment post
Hi bjyhey3

No worries, we all have those moments
Have a great day!
Old Jun 11 2015, 09:08 AM

Not only are my super neighbors not working, but now I can't even hire my friends to harvest and work on my farms......

My super neighbors are still not working, in either direction...and now I can't even hire an existing friend to work on my farm and they can't hire me....

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 11 2015 at 09:29 AM.
Old Jun 11 2015, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Not only are my super neighbors not working, but now I can't even hire my friends to harvest and work on my farms......

My super neighbors are still not working, in either direction...and now I can't even hire an existing friend to work on my farm and they can't hire me....
Hi Buddy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2015, 09:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Haven't tried the SN today, but woah . . . my farms are displaying SUPER SIZE LOL I just worked my Quests, and the window is so big you cannot see the bottom of the box displaying how many you have done. The graphics are pixelated also.
Adobe Flash just had an upgrade this morning, could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks for your help
Old Jun 11 2015, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb in CA View Post
Haven't tried the SN today, but woah . . . my farms are displaying SUPER SIZE LOL I just worked my Quests, and the window is so big you cannot see the bottom of the box displaying how many you have done. The graphics are pixelated also.
Adobe Flash just had an upgrade this morning, could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks for your help
You are not alone Barb, a lot of my buddies having the same thing - I thought there was a fix happening as one or 2 have the opposite problem -that everything apart from the headers and footers of the farm have gone tiny. Something about Chrome changes to how it uses Flash and this update do not seem to like each other.

Touching wood - personally - am fine for the moment
Old Jun 11 2015, 11:13 AM

Default Ft too big

Hi LazyMare, I too, am having the same problem..I have updated my chrome, cleaned all browsers, and memcache yet I still have the problem. It is very hard to work my farms also and irritating. Hopefully FT will be able to fix the problem or find a solution for Chrome...
Old Jun 11 2015, 11:19 AM

Taz....I clear my cache on a more than regular basis....I am pretty computer savvy so I take care of stuff like that....it's still not working....only way I can hire my already existing friends or they can hire me is from the Inn...and not if I visit them on their farms...super neighbor is still not working in either direction....sorry to be a pest....
Old Jun 11 2015, 12:16 PM

Does the 400 animal on the farm mean we can put 400 instead of the 200 in each shed?
Old Jun 11 2015, 12:29 PM

Something funny is happening with clicking on the cooperative quests on the neighbour bar at the bottom of the screen. When I click on the first neighbour I get one further along - it then scrolls using either right hand button to the first one skipping a load and same in reverse. It doesnt matter which neighbour I click on - it opens the co op quests for the wrong one - the same one all the time.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread