Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 21 2016, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Let me make this point clear for everyone that has been posting here.
If you have already spent the $50 worth then you are not being restricted at 500 sent. They are not saying you have to right now spend another $50 to be able to continue sending.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2016, 10:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RozeeS,
To answer your question on knowing how much you have sent, every item you send you have purchased so there will be an entry for each in your Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you have spent as much as you say you have then you have spent well over the $50 minimum and will have no problem if you want to continue sending the gifts to your neighbors.
Thank you for your reply.

I didnt realise that the "log" only goes back so far and I cant see everything I have done, only to a certain date.

And yes I know how much I have spent on Farm Town on my FB although that too only goes back so far!
Old Apr 21 2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
No they don't alter your post.

This is a business...a business is for making money.Do you have a secret way to earn a living,run this game,make updates and keep players (most ) happy and do it all for free?You also realize you are not required to purchase anything right?Everything that cost FC is a "want",not a need.

Curious...if the game is "boring",why are you playing and complaining about buying more "boring" items?
Actually most of the tools are a NEED not a WANT.

Unless you want to spend upward of 2 1/2-3 hours filling your facilities one click at a time you NEED to have the different tools to do each one in one click. And if you want to do all your facilities at once with one click only you NEED to upgrade to the turbo tools. I recently broke down and bought the tools for this purpose because I don't have 3 hrs to spend working facilities.

Unless you want to plant one field at a time you NEED a turbo seeder.

Unless you want to harvest and plow one field at a time chop or shake one tree ,harvest one flower or catch one fish at a time you NEED the turbo tools or it will take hours to do one 40x40 farm layered or stacked with crops trees flowers and fishable waters.... Not everyone allows their employees to use their tools.

You NEED to buy one size tool in order to get the next size.

And many times you NEED more than one facility in order to fill another related facility such as the Oil Refinery. One Oil Refinery is not enough to stock two or more Petroleum plants and one Petroleum plant isn't enough to stock all the other facilities that require products from it.

Anyone who thinks you can play this game without buying FC or using anything that costs FC is dreaming.
Old Apr 21 2016, 01:56 PM

okay I have a question on all the fuss over this Farm Cash thing. I belong to a few design groups which usually give out FC to the winners of their competitions, who now can no longer do so, does this also apply to the best farm competitions here? In a way I find this unfair, while I understand some of it with the bots and fake accounts, it imposes a penalty on the groups. Is there a way to make an exception in their favor?
Old Apr 21 2016, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash ?

I am hearing all the guff on farm cash rules, But I have yet to see the rules. What exactly are the rules.
I am hearing about all the fuss about contests,
Does that mean we aren't going to be able to win cash anymore from the contests. And if the others will be able to send prizes for their contests as well?
Thanks for the help
very confused
Jan
Old Apr 21 2016, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deena69 View Post
okay I have a question on all the fuss over this Farm Cash thing. I belong to a few design groups which usually give out FC to the winners of their competitions, who now can no longer do so, does this also apply to the best farm competitions here? In a way I find this unfair, while I understand some of it with the bots and fake accounts, it imposes a penalty on the groups. Is there a way to make an exception in their favor?
Hi deena,
As long as the farm cash comes from legitimate donations from players who have purchased at any time at least $50 worth of farm cash then those players will still be able to donate and the 500 farm cash limit will not apply.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2016, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWhite View Post
I am hearing all the guff on farm cash rules, But I have yet to see the rules. What exactly are the rules.
I am hearing about all the fuss about contests,
Does that mean we aren't going to be able to win cash anymore from the contests. And if the others will be able to send prizes for their contests as well?
Thanks for the help
very confused
Jan
Hi Jan,
Please read the bottom part of the April 7th release for the new rules about farm cash sending. Better to get it straight from the developers rather than from 2nd and 3rd hand sources.
Old Apr 22 2016, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Makes you want to quit the game all the stupid rules on farm cash stuff, need to be rich to play this game< this is riduculous
Old Apr 22 2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karela View Post
Makes you want to quit the game all the stupid rules on farm cash stuff, need to be rich to play this game< this is riduculous

I'm not rich by any means and I spend an occasional chunk of money on the game. It's money I would have just wasted away anyways so why not spend it on this game that gives me hours of pleasure???
Old May 07 2016, 09:06 PM

Hi...I completed level 10 in Island Experiment and am on to level 11...I was supposed to receive 20 Farm Cash for playing but that has not happened as of yet...Can you guys help me with that? Thanks