Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 24 2021, 03:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi lyndalu47. If those flags were animated, then they have not been added to the game yet. Patience
Old Jan 24 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps!
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not!
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!!

Hi Deanna J. Lloyd,

There are a couple of things that it could be down to:

Currently when working your own farms, you need to reload the game after working to for the quantities to update.

If you are used to hiring your work out rather than doing your own, then you won't be getting as many due to not having the extra boxes as a reward for hiring a farmer from market.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 25 2021, 03:36 AM

100000691604893 user id

I am missing llama (I have 105) and sheep (0) in my wool shed on farm 41

I may be having an issue with harvesting stables,chicken,and dairy buildings on farm 1. said they were ready to harvest but no amounts were seen when they were harvested. I will check them again day after tomorrrow. ty for all you are doing - sure do miss the game and people.
Old Jan 25 2021, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
100000691604893 user id

I am missing llama (I have 105) and sheep (0) in my wool shed on farm 41

I may be having an issue with harvesting stables,chicken,and dairy buildings on farm 1. said they were ready to harvest but no amounts were seen when they were harvested. I will check them again day after tomorrrow. ty for all you are doing - sure do miss the game and people.
Hi vickikcpa,

The missing llama we will have to wait until those animals are added back into the game and you can view what's in them. I'm seeing you have 104 for that farm. You may be getting one less than usual if it's on the farm rather than in the shed and as those animals are animated, those have not been added back yet.

Farm 1 is not displaying the information about what's being harvested, but they still should be adding to your storage amounts fine. Next time you harvest the ones on that farm, make a note of what animal products you have in storage, harvest them, then if they don't get added right away, reload and check if the amounts have gone up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 28 2021, 01:02 PM

Not sure if this is the right place for this, when I move something to a different place if l try to put another item in it's place it is still showing up the item l moved l can click on it and it shows it is still there and l cannot high light any thing around it to move, thank you
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya2cat View Post
Not sure if this is the right place for this, when I move something to a different place if l try to put another item in it's place it is still showing up the item l moved l can click on it and it shows it is still there and l cannot high light any thing around it to move, thank you
Hi kiya2cat

I was able to reproduce the issue in part I think.

When you say that after moving an item it still is showing up, do you mean you have 2 items of the same kind in 2 different places? Which method were you using to move the item?

When I tried, the item I moved only shows up in the new place, and only its name is showing up in its previous place.

That way I was able to place a new item in that place as it is not occupied, it is only showing up the item name.

If you refresh the farm, all back to normal.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 28 2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old Jan 29 2021, 04:03 AM

Working my farm today, I noticed that I had planted three farms to scallions instead of sorghum. This isn't the first time this kind of mistake has happened in the HTML version. I really don't think it's down to me entirely because it didn't use to happen in the Flash version.

It isn't obvious when you select a crop to plant that it is actually selected. It doesn't highlight or anything. I tend to come at the list from the side directly onto the crop I want then hover the mouse for a few seconds because of this, but clearly that's failed me on this occasion.
Old Jan 29 2021, 04:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Working my farm today, I noticed that I had planted three farms to scallions instead of sorghum. This isn't the first time this kind of mistake has happened in the HTML version. I really don't think it's down to me entirely because it didn't use to happen in the Flash version.

It isn't obvious when you select a crop to plant that it is actually selected. It doesn't highlight or anything. I tend to come at the list from the side directly onto the crop I want then hover the mouse for a few seconds because of this, but clearly that's failed me on this occasion.
This has happened to me a couple of times, I have planted one day crops and ended up having planted two day instead, the times this has happened the crop I actually planted was next in line in the crop list so I put it down to the last field I had harvested had not been added to storage correctly??
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This has happened to me a couple of times, I have planted one day crops and ended up having planted two day instead, the times this has happened the crop I actually planted was next in line in the crop list so I put it down to the last field I had harvested had not been added to storage correctly??

Hi Sqrl and Grumpdad

We are aware that if you use the search for crops, it only works for the farm you are at that moment, when you go to other farm, the option doesnt stay and you have to search again.
But I dont know which options you have set for the funnel and the A/Z icons

I tried All and Alphabetically to try to reproduce Sqrl issue and Scallions are just above Sorghum but Sorghum was planted correctly for 3 of my farms.

For Grumpdad : Please check your stored amount before and after harvesting. And you have to reload the game to get all harvest correctly added to storage.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya2cat View Post
I had a similar problem. It was resolved when I went to a different farm then back.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing