Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2023, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
We do not see how much bait you get but the bait from only 7 fish farming plants to produce it is not going to do much of your waters, considering you have over 236,000 Big Lakes, and over 65,000 small seacoasts.
How much of each fish you get can vary from time to time they are harvested, so the value you get from those when you sell them is going to vary as well.
One thing you have to keep in mind as well is when any individual product (fish) goes over 200 million in your storage then that product is cut back to the 200 million as that is the maximum of any one product you can have in your storage. There is also a maximum total amount you can have in storage and when you go over that you also can lose products that will not be stored.
Okay, I will look out for that in the future to see if this was the case. Thanks, TAZ, for the quick response!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Jul 07 2023, 10:16 PM

Default expansions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbara Nixon,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I am sorry, but there isn't any where that you can track coins spent. The only thing I can tell you is you spent 63.5 billion expanding your farm 36 to 40x40. You can hover over the farm in your farm selector and it will show you the size. You did not expand your farm 38 as it is still 22x22.
ok thanks..i was going to expand both but only one got done..senior moment..
Old Jul 15 2023, 06:04 AM

Default Missing Facilities

Hi
A couple (or three?) of weeks ago I sent an email to the Support dept. with a list of facilities that I am missing since the transition to the new site. I never got an answer, and I don't have a copy of the email. Nor is there anything listed in the threads.
Did you receive it? If so, has anyone looked into it. I no longer have the list of facilities since I put them in the email and thought that I would get a response.

[mod edit: email removed for safety]
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...32402770489324

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 15 2023 at 06:33 AM.
Old Jul 15 2023, 06:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hi
A couple (or three?) of weeks ago I sent an email to the Support dept. with a list of facilities that I am missing since the transition to the new site. I never got an answer, and I don't have a copy of the email. Nor is there anything listed in the threads.
Did you receive it? If so, has anyone looked into it. I no longer have the list of facilities since I put them in the email and thought that I would get a response.

[mod edit: email removed for safety]
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...32402770489324
Hi KoalaBear777,

I have removed your email address from your post as this is a public forum so it's not a great idea to post it.

You haven't posted about this in the forum. The last post we can see was about train boosts.

Support have looked at your data recently so they would have replied if they got your email. Could you have used a different email address to contact them? Please check the spam/junk folder of your emails and see if any reply ended up there. If not, please send another ticket in and in that email please also let them know that you're not finding their replies. I will pass on the email address that I have removed from you post and ask them to check if they got your ticket and replied to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 15 2023, 06:56 AM

Re: Email edit - Oops, I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Re: Email address - Yes its possible I did use another email address. But I guess I shouldn't post that one here either. I have checked all of my spam folders, and opened any unread emails from support@farmtown.com and found nothing. Is there a way for me to send you my other email address privately so you can check it? Otherwise, my list of missing facs is gone.
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Re: Email edit - Oops, I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Re: Email address - Yes its possible I did use another email address. But I guess I shouldn't post that one here either. I have checked all of my spam folders, and opened any unread emails from support@farmtown.com and found nothing. Is there a way for me to send you my other email address privately so you can check it? Otherwise, my list of missing facs is gone.
Hi KoalaBear777,

If it's the one you used to register for the website, then you don't need to send it to us. That email provider doesn't normally have any problems with receiving emails from support. Use that one to send a new ticket in incase it was the aol one that had the problem. If aol did have the problem support may still have got the tickect you sent and it's just that you didn't get the reply from them, in which case they might have your list.

I have already left a message for support and asked them to look into this, they are not available right now, but they will be able to see what tickets they got from you and which email you used for your tickets.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 03 2023, 12:23 AM

I have also written several times about 5 FT$ facs disappearing from my Farm 2.

Developers just ignored me.

Just like they have every time I write.
Old Aug 03 2023, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I have also written several times about 5 FT$ facs disappearing from my Farm 2.

Developers just ignored me.

Just like they have every time I write.
Hi Gertrude,
I moved this post to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
What facilities are missing and when did you first contact Support about them?

Did you get an automatic response email when you contacted them with a ticket number?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2023, 03:36 AM

Default purchased irrigation sprinklers

I purchased all the irrigation sprinklers "except the purple one, and sent to my neighbor, AMZ, whom I'm her superneighor. 2 day ago, she only received the tan one to water flowers.

What should I do ????? regarding this??????
Old Aug 16 2023, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com View Post
I purchased all the irrigation sprinklers "except the purple one, and sent to my neighbor, AMZ, whom I'm her superneighor. 2 day ago, she only received the tan one to water flowers.

What should I do ????? regarding this??????
Hi kj9221,

On the 12th you had 128 FC after buying the Cookware Factory.
On the 14th you only sent the brown mobile sprinkler (cost 45FC) to AMZ which dropped your FC to 83 FC.
So at that time although you had enough FC to send one more sprinkler you did not have enough to send more than that. If you attempted to send another mobile sprinkler, that purchase did not go through so was not sent.
The next thing you did with your Farm Cash was you bought the Taste of Poland on the 15th.
Today you have bought some Farm Cash.

You can always see what Farm Cash you have bought and also what Farm Cash Items you have bought for yourself or sent to others in the last 6 months by checking your Farm Cash Activity log.
To do that please click on this link:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR to get to the same area....

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

If you decide to send your friend the other mobile sprinklers, please only send one at a time. Allow your friend time to collect the gift from their gift box and place it into storage before you try to send the next upgraded one.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing