Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Caren

We have tested this using flash and you are correct.

We will let the developers know but it is up to them if they change those back.
Thank you, marymarcel.
Old Jun 01 2021, 07:16 AM

Good morning
my ID 1700627520
just checked the XP calculation when starting all facilities using the facility manager: started with 15474163686XP, onscreen calculation said + 1456620XP and the overall stat shows 15475156338. Should be 15475620306XP. how comes 463958XP are missing?
Old Jun 01 2021, 08:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfischmac View Post
Good morning
my ID 1700627520
just checked the XP calculation when starting all facilities using the facility manager: started with 15474163686XP, onscreen calculation said + 1456620XP and the overall stat shows 15475156338. Should be 15475620306XP. how comes 463958XP are missing?
Hi derfischmac,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilities as it is not about the items in the new release.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 01 2021, 01:27 PM

Angry Oops says the Mayor

When I am doing Facility Wall Requests with the help of the Mayor on several occasions it will say "Oops already done" even though I haven't helped with the facilities yet.
Old Jun 01 2021, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
When I am doing Facility Wall Requests with the help of the Mayor on several occasions it will say "Oops already done" even though I haven't helped with the facilities yet.
Hi em,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2021, 02:55 AM

1142026228 hi i have to click on all my turbo machines to activate them every timt i use facility manager can you help please
Old Jun 04 2021, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtheoldone View Post
1142026228 hi i have to click on all my turbo machines to activate them every timt i use facility manager can you help please
Hi gtheoldone,

On 1 MAY your data is showing that you sold some of your tools like the conveyors and Ordering Station w/ Trailer.
Your tables and chairs tool is on one of your farms you need to find that tool and put it into storage. Farm Cash tools do not use up any of your Item Storage capacity, you can store as many of those as you like and it's better to keep them there so the game can see that you own them. It's fine to keep a duplicate tool on the farm as long as one is in storage.

All your tools must be in storage for them to work using the Facility Manager. While you are looking for it if you see any more facility tools out on farms, if they are not duplicates please put them into your item storage and then check to see if you still have them all.
Then please open your Facility Manager, click on the Funnel icon top right and check that it is set like this. If it is not, please change it to that and remember to click the green check mark to save the change:

If when you use the start all or load all with it set like that, some of your facilities don't start or load at all, have a look at which tools they need and see if they are in your item storage.

If a tool is missing and you know that you owned it or you sold any by mistake, you will need to contact the support team for help with that. If you need the link to contact them, please let us know and we will supply it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 04 2021, 11:04 AM

Default facilities suggestions - can't post elsewhere so here is as good as any I guess

When moving facilities from one farm to another, one must first put them into storage. That causes the farmer to lose any product already in the facility.

Why can't it be programmed such that one may move a facility directly from one farm to another without losing product?

Thanks!
Old Jun 04 2021, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hunter View Post
When moving facilities from one farm to another, one must first put them into storage. That causes the farmer to lose any product already in the facility.

Why can't it be programmed such that one may move a facility directly from one farm to another without losing product?

Thanks!
Hi Rick Hunter,
It can't be done because the production data is stored by the farm, not the facility. You need to make sure the facility is empty before you move it.

You can post in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2021, 07:46 PM

Why does the facilities manager show White Whine Barrell (2), Champaign Barrell (6) and Red Wine Container (2) as "by missing" "remaining capacity" and "regular facilities" It has done this for years and I cannot figure it out. They are not missing, as the Winery and all facilities using them are full. Suggestions? My user ID is 563807333 aka "Turbo Fishing" and my real name is Lori. Thanks in advance!

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending