Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi all,

Mothers day items are now available in store and as gifts
Thank you! Love the new items!
Old May 02 2014, 05:22 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

oh my gosh, the mother's day items are so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!! i am giddy from the cuteness!!!! THANKS DEVS!!!!
Old May 02 2014, 07:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i got my mama giraff & baby in my pig pen
Old May 02 2014, 07:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I personally have NEVER had any problems with Support. I have only had to contact Support very few times in the past 5 years, and they have been quite prompt and tremendously helpful. I think you are running into a problem because of ALL OF THOSE TICKETS! When you continually file tickets before giving Support a chance to rectify the problem, you are basically biting yourself in the butt. Unless, of course, you have had 20 separate problems. Once a ticket is filed, give Support a chance to reply - it may take a bit, especially after a new release when people go 'ticket crazy' .... if you file one on top of the other, they will get lost in the shuffle. Less is more......

This is only a bit of helpful advice .... bottom line, is this game is one of the best out there. The Developers cater to us, and very very few games are able or willing to do that. We are fortunate.

Also, if you need Ink, grab it as bonuses .... before you know it, you will be overrun with it. I believe I only have 2 Ink Factories, and just bought a 3rd .... when I see it as a bonus, I grab it. It helps alot ! Also, you can request every 12 HOURS, ingredients for an item that takes the ink you need. Your gift box will fill up with the Inks .... every day request a different one. It really does help tremendously !
Great answer, thank you! So many people forget about this!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 02 2014, 08:16 PM

TAZ .......are you allowed to have 5 loco's with train cars on each farm ........... or is it 5 loco's on one farm only .. i have tried to find the info ....... thank you

Earl
Old May 02 2014, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
TAZ .......are you allowed to have 5 loco's with train cars on each farm ........... or is it 5 loco's on one farm only .. i have tried to find the info ....... thank you

Earl
Information on trains is in the Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

You are allowed to 5 different loco's with cars period. They can all be on one farm or separate farms, however you wish to have them, but only 5 total trains with one of each type of freight locomotive.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2014, 09:11 PM

Question I can't read backwards

You know, it's bad enough we have a "Farmart" that either sells Farm Art, or is a Far Mart.... who knows.

But a "emocleW ot nedraG s'moM" sign? May I please apply for the job of editor for Slashkey????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farmart.JPG (12.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg uhoh.JPG (24.7 KB, 15 views)
Old May 02 2014, 11:53 PM

Love the Mom and Baby creatures, thanks so much

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old May 03 2014, 12:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Love the Mom and Baby creatures, thanks so much
I love these too,Raul please put them somewhere after Mothers Day to be available all year long.I found no use for the cartoon looking dogs and cats,can't find a use for them.Can't use cat or dog hair and poop on any facility
Old May 03 2014, 04:32 PM

Love the Mom's and baby animals. Please move them to somewhere else to be able to purchase anytime. Can you put the butterflies and birds with the animals, too. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread