Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 06 2022, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi. My name shows up as posting my facilities and clients in the past hour, and I haven't. The link is taking people to my neighbors farm and telling them they can't work her farms. And messages are being sent to her as well. Vicki Fulton is my neighbors name and facebook id. I have attached a screen shot of the wall posts. Three other neighhbors have told me the same thing. Thank you,.
Hi MammaKanode

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Due a change made by Facebook, when a farmer manages more than one account then this kind of problems could happen.

To avoid this, they dont have to use the Switch for Facebook accounts.

Also, the farmer has to do all work for one account, then close it and restart browser.
After that, they can open the other account and do all work for it.

If the problem continues, then they have to use different browserS for each account they manage.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending