Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 05 2022, 03:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Sending a gift to someone from the Store

I can remember sending a gift to someone out of the Store - I can't remember what it was that I sent but the amount was taken out of my FC and they said they never received the gift. The gift was sent to Nata. I believe I had FC total over 300 FC at the time. I know that I just bought a Belt Dryer today. I now had a balance of 234 FC. Can you please check on this?
Old Nov 05 2022, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
I can remember sending a gift to someone out of the Store - I can't remember what it was that I sent but the amount was taken out of my FC and they said they never received the gift. The gift was sent to Nata. I believe I had FC total over 300 FC at the time. I know that I just bought a Belt Dryer today. I now had a balance of 234 FC. Can you please check on this?
Hi BelliBut,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts. You have not sent any gifts to anyone since Sept 7th. You bought a Belt Dryer today, but you Bought it and didn't Send it.
You can always check on any activity with your FC by going to the Account tab above your farm, then clicking on the Farm Cash Activity Log.

If you want to send a gift from the store you have to click on the Send button instead of the Buy button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2022, 08:24 PM

Thanks for fixing the gifts - work MUCH faster now. But why is my gift box not showing full at 1000 gifts? Says full at 988.
Old Nov 07 2022, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks for fixing the gifts - work MUCH faster now. But why is my gift box not showing full at 1000 gifts? Says full at 988.
Hi Early girl,
It depends on how many different items you have in your gift box. The codes for each item and the quantity must be stored in the data base for that box, so it can vary some as to how much it can hold.
It can also tell you it is full if the next amount you are trying to add will put you over the full amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2022, 08:39 PM

Thanks Taz. But I spent all that FC for the gifting box. Why is it different now? The tool states I can collect 1000 gifts. I only accept fuel - always have. So that part of the data hasn't changed.
Old Nov 07 2022, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz. But I spent all that FC for the gifting box. Why is it different now? The tool states I can collect 1000 gifts. I only accept fuel - always have. So that part of the data hasn't changed.
Hi Early Girl,
It hasn't changed. As I said if the next batch you are accepting is going to put the gift box over the 1000, then it will tell you that the box is full. It doesn't know how to do a partial amount. So if you are exchanging and accepting 50 gifts for fuel then that is 200 since you have the highest gift machine which gives you 4 times the gift.
Old Nov 08 2022, 01:10 AM

The new optimization for the “My Request” tab is wonderful, TY TY TY! But I do have a problem. ☹ I have all the Gifting Machines. I used to be able to collect 4 or 6 (I forget which) “pages” from the My Requests tab (50 per page). Ever since the optimization for the 'My Request' page was released I can only get 2 “pages” of gifts before I get the message that my gift box is full. Please advise.
Old Nov 08 2022, 07:00 AM

Default Sending/Receiving Gifts+Wall Posts

[b]S

I have been unable to send gifts or post to FT Neighbor's wall. What I thought were temporary glitches drag on. Receiving gifts is VERY SLOW, but it works.
Old Nov 08 2022, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny58 View Post
[b]S

I have been unable to send gifts or post to FT Neighbor's wall. What I thought were temporary glitches drag on. Receiving gifts is VERY SLOW, but it works.
Hi penny

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts as that is your first problem.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

What happens when you try to send gifts or post to Facebook?

Please be sure that 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions on how to check that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Nov 08 2022, 08:11 AM

When I accept gifts from the My Requests tab they don't show up in my gift box until I refresh. To make matters worse they are not counting towards my Daily Goals on Farm Pass. This has been going on for several days, but I kept waiting for it to get worked out.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support