Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2021, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
ERRORUriFormatException: Invalid URI: The Uri string is too long.
at System.UriHelper.EscapeString (System.String input, System.Int32 start, System.Int32 end, System.Char[] dest, System.Int32& destPos, System.Boolean isUriString, System.Char force1, System.Char force2, System.Char rsvd) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi Alexm,
Please when you post this tell us exactly what you were doing when you got the error.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:11 AM

Unable to send gifts at this time.

Crashes at least once per session.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Gentle View Post
USER ID number ( 538177762 )

In the Market place I am trying to hire people but the request is not working. I don't get a message saying my request has happened and I don't believe anyone is receiving it - I tried over 10 times. The same happens if am in my facilities and request extra products to be sent to me. Everything to prepare the messages works fine, they just don't seem to actually get sent.

Just tried again and noticed this error message.
2021-03-28 12:59:49.638 WARNERROR: -------------------- SFS.RoomJoinError - errorCode: , errorMessage: Room marketplace is full
2021-03-28 12:59:49.646 WARNWARNING: Controller_Server.OnRoomJoinError - , Room marketplace is full
2021-03-28 12:59:56.320 INFOStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 102/58/160/512 MB
2021-03-28 13:00:06.404 INFOStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 102/58/161/512 MB
2021-03-28 13:00:16.491 INFOStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 103/58/162/512 MB

Other people can see me as I have received several requests to be hired!

Thanks.
Hi Chris Gentle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinderB View Post

Unable to send gifts at this time.

Crashes at least once per session.
Hi MinderB,
How are you trying to send gifts? I just sent gifts from the Send Gifts tab and it worked just fine.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:35 AM

Having some type of issue in market place
2021-03-28 14:32:12.138 WARNERROR: -------------------- SFS.RoomJoinError - errorCode: , errorMessage: Room marketplace is full

USER ID number ( 100000678247005 )

I just tried mem-cache clear

Reloaded, and still see the above error
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
Having some type of issue in market place
2021-03-28 14:32:12.138 WARNERROR: -------------------- SFS.RoomJoinError - errorCode: , errorMessage: Room marketplace is full

USER ID number ( 100000678247005 )
Hi lkendter,
I have just sent this to the developers. The problem appears to be too many in the market at once.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:50 AM

Default Missing coins

I.ve just sold loads of goods to enable further purchase for farm 43. However, when I went back to the market the coin number is what it was before I sold all of those goods

1426005326 ID No.

Last edited by Anne Atherton; Mar 28 2021 at 09:51 AM. Reason: forgot ID No.
Old Mar 28 2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lkendter,
I have just sent this to the developers. The problem appears to be too many in the market at once.
The market place was very jammed.

I'm also spinning wheels trying to hire somebody. It is as if nobody is seeing my requests.

I had to leave the market and go back to get the message hire request sent. It looks like the overloaded market may also be interfering with sending requests. The market place that worked had less total people.

I also got a strange message from someone I hired. Sorry, I only have a small boat.

I had let people use my tools, so no idea why the small boat message. My boat is big enough to cover one full tile of fish a click.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 28 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Old Mar 28 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Atherton View Post
I.ve just sold loads of goods to enable further purchase for farm 43. However, when I went back to the market the coin number is what it was before I sold all of those goods

1426005326 ID No.
Hi Anne Atherton,
I am sorry, but we have no way to track individual sale of items, so we can't verify this. I just tested this myself and it did sell the items and did add my coins, so I can't duplicate this. We do not have any way through the forums to help with this.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 28 2021, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
The market place was very jammed.

I'm also spinning wheels trying to hire somebody. It is as if nobody is seeing my requests.

I had to leave the market and go back to get the message hire request sent. It looks like the overloaded market may also be interfering with sending requests. The market place that worked had less total people.

I also got a strange message from someone I hired. Sorry, I only have a small boat.

I had let people use my tools, so no idea why the small boat message. My boat is big enough to cover one full tile of fish a click.
Hi lkendter,
As I said I have sent this to the developers. We will have to wait and see what they come up with to fix this.
As far as the tools sometimes people do not understand about using your tools. Only thing you can do for those is try to contact them and let them know they can.
Closed Thread