Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2010, 08:40 AM
Account Not Linked

I can not get mine to work either...it has take the items but there is nothing in the whats cooking column am i doing some thing wrong?
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scc51055 View Post
I can not get mine to work either...it has take the items but there is nothing in the whats cooking column am i doing some thing wrong?
Hi scc and welcome.

Have you clicked on the What's Cooking button? It isn't just a column, it's a separate tab.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:46 AM

I understand onwe of each building on each farm, but ....
If you have a sugar factory on each farm can you have both working?
Just thinking it can do the job faster?
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Hello, NiMo.

Yes, you can. As the new facilities draw from what's in your storage and the storage is available to both farms it should work fine.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:54 AM

Ok I bought the new facilities and only one produces will be be long til they all do. We paid a lot for them.
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
1230 pending
10 done every 2 hours
so 246 hrs do complete this harvest conversion?

Oh!!!
and 3rd farm please
Old Mar 20 2010, 09:08 AM

Default Not getting products from new facility

I used all my cow and goat milk to start production in the dairy facilty last night. As of today-NO products and NO milk in my storage. Says 4 hrs, 3hrs and 30 min production times respectively. I did try all three at once--messed up there but my cow and goat milk is permanently gone. The facility never gave me an indication I could only do one batch ata a time. Why do I not have a t least one of these-butter and cheese to sell yet or at least have the milk back in storage if I messed up? ? Am I doing something wrong? By the way I LOVE the idea here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains support for new facilities. These facilities will allow you to produce additional goods out of the harvested products in your farm. We created a new section in the store named 'Facilities', where we put all the buildings in the game that produce any kind of goods. In addition to the buildings that allow you to harvest the animals, now you have:

1. Red Windmill – Produces Flour
2. Stone Windmill – Produces Flour Faster
3. Sugar Refinery – Produces Sugar
4. Dairy Processing Plant – Produces Cheese, Goat Cheese, and Butter

You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.

To access facility details, just click on the corresponding facility in your farm, and select the first option in the menu, 'Show Facility Details'.

Every facility has two sections:

1. Things To Produce: Here you can see a list of the products that you can produce on that facility. Each product displays information like batch size, batch sell-price, and production time. If you click on the help icon (?), you will see what’s required to produce that product.

2. What’s Cooking: This section provides information about all the products that are currently being produced by your facility, how many are pending, and how many are done and ready to be placed on your storage to be sold later on. Although different types of facilities can be producing goods at the same time, any given facility can only have one batch per product type in production at any given time.

As part of this release, you can now also harvest the cows and goats every 8 hours, instead of the 3 days that we had before, which will allow you to store more milk per day to be used on the Dairy Processing Plant.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

--Raul
Old Mar 20 2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I used all my cow and goat milk to start production in the dairy facilty last night. As of today-NO products and NO milk in my storage. Says 4 hrs, 3hrs and 30 min production times respectively. I did try all three at once--messed up there but my cow and goat milk is permanently gone. The facility never gave me an indication I could only do one batch ata a time. Why do I not have a t least one of these-butter and cheese to sell yet or at least have the milk back in storage if I messed up? ? Am I doing something wrong? By the way I LOVE the idea here!!
Look under the "what's cooking" section, then highlight the items, then click on store.
It will then send completed items to your store for selling.
Old Mar 20 2010, 09:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just love the new additions to my farm. AWESOME! I'm in the high 40s finally and enjoying every blessed click of my mouse. Y'all are fantastic and creatively intuitive.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 09:36 AM

Default Moving Facility

I started production of sugar at the facility and decided to move the facility to my second farm. I put it in storage and then added it to the second farm. When I go into the facility details it now shows that I have no sugar in production, I also checked to see if maybe that sugarcane went back to the harvest page, but it wasn't there either. Did I lose that production when I put it in storage to move it ?

Thanks,

MJTN
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities