Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 11:08 AM

I have lost about 20 gifts today when I accept them I get taken to my farm and there is no gifts in my box. I am also missing my neighbors. What is going on????
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

wf33, i have had so many problems since all the new facilities, well no actually it all started with the little pop up guy asking to go take a break and give gifts. he pops up every 10 min or so, and while he trying to load it drags my system down it growls and howls crazy. so then the new facilities came out and i bought all that could be bought with coins, low and be hold i couldnt send message to facebook to produce faster, well that was finally half way fixed worked sometimes but not all times, it seemed like if the little guy was in the processing of loading it wouldnt work, so i had to wait and see if that is what was causing it, most of the time if i waited long enough he would pop up. well it became such a h assle, when you wait for over 10 min for him to load and he pops up every ten min it just aint worth it. so in frustration i sold all my facilities and no longer process. well the little guy still pops up alot , so i removed a whole bunch of my neighbors and that helped some. but i have given up on the idea of ever being able to process my crops, and now here comes more facilities, why dont they fix the little pop up guy or rremove him, so those of us on wf33 can also use the new upgrades?
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddleranch View Post
I have lost about 20 gifts today when I accept them I get taken to my farm and there is no gifts in my box. I am also missing my neighbors. What is going on????
Please see these threads in the Help & Support Forum:

Neighbours disappearing 20th April 2010
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058

Gifting Issues – 20th April 2010
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320178

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salderson View Post
one new tool that is needed is a grinder so we can use the coffee that we plant to make coffee ice cream. i have 3 farms and i think i might need a fourth with new facilities coming this week! lol!!!
YES!! I need a grinder!! Please..pretty please!
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:41 AM

I have lost all my active neighbours.
only the idle ones remain.
PLEASE FIX
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:41 AM

Ok so dont worry if I have no neighbors they might come back, and dont accept any gifts we might get those accepted later. What about not being able to work on the farms in facilities? They are links are my FB page saying my friends need help but when I get there I cant do a thing - very fustrating!!!!!
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:50 AM

Default Semi-tractor trailer

Hey Raul
Am one of many addicted to FT. I want to know if there is a way to convert farm coins to FT cash. I would really like to have some of the things that can be bought only with FT $, but don't have enough and being on strict budget can not afford to pay out of pocket cash.
Thank you for your help.
Louise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

1. There is help system now available in the game for people that don't understand how to operate the facilities and harvesting animals. You can see the help from several palces:

a. Click on the facility and select Help from the Menu
b. Click on the Help button on the Facility window
c. Click on the Help button on the Facility Tab on the Store

2. We moved the Semi-Trailer Truck which was previously on the Decoration category to the Tools category, this truck will allow you to Order products that can not be produced on the farm, like Ham, Pepperoni and other things in the future like chicken and meat.

Notice that it consumes fuel to operate, and it works similar to the facilities, you have a tab to place Orders (Things to Order), and then another tab to monitor the status ('What's In Transit').

It also contains a Help system in case you need more information.

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm a bit confused by the message I get when I attempt to order more than 840 Pepperoni and 840 Ham - "you can only have up to 168 x pepperoni in transit on this truck, equivalent to 7 days of continuous delivery". Shouldn't that be "168 Pepperoni batches" ? Or, better yet, since the transit page is monitoring pepperoni, not batches, "840 pepperoni" ?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MungoTen View Post
I'm a bit confused by the message I get when I attempt to order more than 840 Pepperoni and 840 Ham - "you can only have up to 168 x pepperoni in transit on this truck, equivalent to 7 days of continuous delivery". Shouldn't that be "168 Pepperoni batches" ? Or, better yet, since the transit page is monitoring pepperoni, not batches, "840 pepperoni" ?
Hello MungoTen.

Thanks for that information.

Would you mind post the same thing in our Official thread on the new release so I can check with the developers and update the opening post if necessary?

Official thread
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320226

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 20 2010, 12:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems. It's rather sad for those of us who have been playing since the BIRTH of FARMTOWN to watch all the problems and never seem to be able to play for any length of time without ANOTHER issue of the SAME OLD PROBLEM. Would someone listen.........do you guys really care what we the players think or is it competition with the other farm games that keep you adding for items but never MASTER what you own? It has become a very frustrating game to play...and I do enjoy the game, otherwise I would be where I am with the points and money to show for it. Developers....please take note and spend some QUALITY time fixing your game instead of adding new items that only create more problems.

Level 80
i agree, i tried the new facilities and thanks to the problem of the little popup guy who drops in every ten minutes I was unable to successfully use the new facilites and ended up selling them. please repair this issue it is very frustrating.
Closed Thread