Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2021, 05:28 AM

Someone please help, the game loads and everything looks ok but i can not go to the market to get hired for any job am i doing something wrong? HELP!!!
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin27961 View Post
Someone please help, the game loads and everything looks ok but i can not go to the market to get hired for any job am i doing something wrong? HELP!!!
Hi Justin27961,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list of what is currently available in the game towards the bottom of the post that will help you. We will update that list as the rest of the features are added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 01 2021, 11:58 AM

Gift requests are glitchy - previous 2 days I receive an even fifty - today they appear infinite but when I got to my box it contained the usual 50. Not complaining, only commenting. Enjoying the new amazing speed.
Old Feb 01 2021, 03:04 PM

Default market

I can't get to market
Old Feb 01 2021, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goarge anderson View Post
I can't get to market
Hi Goarge,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration. You can find what is available right now in the game in the first post of this thread and see any added functions there as well.

No one can go to the market yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 03:47 PM

Another issue to address at some point, no rush, but the scroll bar for choosing what to plant behaves very erratically. Sometimes a click takes the scroll bar all the way to the bottom as if we clicked on the arrow and not the bar. The item choices don't go all the way though?
Old Feb 01 2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Another issue to address at some point, no rush, but the scroll bar for choosing what to plant behaves very erratically. Sometimes a click takes the scroll bar all the way to the bottom as if we clicked on the arrow and not the bar. The item choices don't go all the way though?
Hi John

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues.

I copied your post into a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.
Old Feb 01 2021, 05:21 PM

I still cannot use the map to go to market place or hire or get hired, or go to unload ships and trains I have not seen much change I use Waterfox Browser we do not use Google or Firefox as husband does not like their ads and snoopiness. Or we use Brave. How long if at all can we all start getting farm town back to normal operations? It has been a couple weeks already. Still see the Christmas stuff nothing new. Just wondering and I get confused where to as questions seems it is always in the wrong place just don't get it.
Old Feb 01 2021, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
I still cannot use the map to go to market place or hire or get hired, or go to unload ships and trains I have not seen much change I use Waterfox Browser we do not use Google or Firefox as husband does not like their ads and snoopiness. Or we use Brave. How long if at all can we all start getting farm town back to normal operations? It has been a couple weeks already. Still see the Christmas stuff nothing new. Just wondering and I get confused where to as questions seems it is always in the wrong place just don't get it.
Hi Celanith,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.
The functions you are asking about have not beed added yet. We don't know how long it will take the developers to get the rest of the function added back into the game, but I do know they are working at doing so. Please be patient while they work through all the problems getting those added.
You can always find everything available and any new updates in the first post af this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:23 PM

Default TransPlanters missing

I bought 4 transplanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16 and I also bought 4 Multi Planters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16. The 4 Multi Planters show on my tool box and I can use them. The 4 Transplanters do not show on my tool box, Yet they all show in my storage. I have been able to buy trees and flowers but But the Transplanters are not showing so I can use them. Could someone please fix this? My ID number is 721938372
Closed Thread