Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2010, 05:05 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
You can look at it that way or you can take into account all the spelling mistakes we have caught that the developers have made, (ie mayor spelled major, Hawaiian spelled Hawaian, lose spelled loose, that is all I can think of off hand but there have been many more) and chalk it up to yet another spelling mistake. Now don't take anything bad from this I am not a good speller and I know not everyone is perfect, my post on the matter was tongue and cheek, hence the .
Darn those developers for being human. How dare they make a spelling mistake. Oh well, guess they can't be perfect enough for some people.
Old May 23 2010, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

"a true egomaniac – that is, to be diagnosed with what psychiatrists call Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) – one must show at least five of a number of different characteristics including: a grandiose sense of self-importance; preoccupation with success and power; arrogance; Need for excessive admiration; a sense of entitlement; exploitative; lack of empathy; a belief of being unique and feeling of envy towards others.

They have no regard for other people and resent any weakness or vulnerability in others. They feel no need to take responsibility for their actions and won't accept being challenged or criticised. The ultimate egomaniac is the cult leader. They get to be at the centre of a group of adoring followers, giving them the god-like status they think they deserve."

You just gotta love egomaniacs...
Old May 23 2010, 06:03 AM

i put all facilities in storage til i get a 4th farm,,,i will just grow and store all the stuff i need til then
Old May 23 2010, 07:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
How much fuel does 1 barrel of oil produce once it is refined?
How many coins does one get for the flowers and what is the configuration of the bouquets? I see that I can harvest Carnations and Zinnias plus other flowers, but the floral shop doesn't mention them. So does it produce bouquets that utilize all the flowers and how much do these sell for, plus how many of each do you need?
The sea coast..... I excitedly put some in, but then realized that they are backwards. They can only be used on 2 sides of our farms. Please make them so they can turn the other 2 ways as well????
i 1 crude oil barrel = 4 x fuel
Old May 23 2010, 07:20 AM

I have every facility possible to buy. I have 3 farms at the maximum 24x24 and I still dont have enough room to possibly grow everything thats needed for the facilities. Would love to get the new oceans but have no room.
Could we please get a 4th Farm and possible reduce wheat growing time down to 1 day as i cant keep up with it...
Old May 23 2010, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabo View Post
I would like to see olive oil and other items like pickles and chocolate be available for purchase on the semi. It is hard to get friends to gift items. Or olive trees be available for purchase.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Thanks from me too for all the shiny new things, really interesting.
Please - could the existing facilities do a few more things, like you added to the semi?
- oil factory produce oil from sunflowers
- watermill grind coffee (yep, on this form LOADS of times!)
- sugar factory using beets and maybe the maple trees?
- maybe a few more jam types (I love apricots)
- semi delivers pickles and maybe ground coffee!!

I LOVE the fact that I can fish while my farmer is busy working - it is boring having to wait for her to finish. And the crab is cute!
Thanks devs
Old May 23 2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
I put one in in reverse on my main farm and another one properly put in on one of the other farms (can't remember which one now). I don't fish, just wanted something different and I have millions of coins to blow.
Just so you know, it takes 2 plots deep for the small one that you can buy with coins. That's a lot of productive land to use as well. But again, I have so many coins, what the heck!?!?
Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed seeing your farms.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 23 2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake.
Yeah - I always thought it was spelled in "kid-speak", too. I think it's sorta cute.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 23 2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
Yes horrified!!!!
Pay attention. It doesn't say DOLPHIN. It says DOLFIN. A fish! Not a mammal.

I can't believe that so many people are getting "horrified" without getting their facts straight.
Old May 23 2010, 09:19 AM

I love it all and I am addicted; have bought everything but am out of room. Could we please have another farm or expand the ones we have? I have over 8 million in coins, and farm cash to spend but no place to put anything else.
Closed Thread