Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2014, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Friends are not the same thing as Neighbors...You need to clarify this. Is it supposed to be friends OR neighbors or only neighbors that can help? I don't know if it's a glitch or what but I've gone to at least 20 farms today of Friends (not neighbors) to try to get help with my quest and have only been getting this message (and I have verified that YES, they did have a co-op quest going)

Hi Chris,
He is referring to the My Neighbors tab to get to friends and not to the neighbor bar. We understand it didn't work for you but it has worked today after the changes/fixes Raul made last night, so it is still working. You can work friends quests. It is friends and neighbors, but not strangers.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to see if any of them will open now.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Well, now I am completely confused! I had 7 regular quests finished, and an 8th almost there, and suddenly have 9, even though the last regular quest still has an hour to go, before being done. So apparently the cooperative quests add to my weekly quests total in search of FC? Hunh? Where was that announced, please?

Happened to me too, as well as several other members of our group. When we cash out the new co-op quests, it's adding to the regular quest total
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Chris,
He is referring to the My Neighbors tab to get to friends and not to the neighbor bar. We understand it didn't work for you but it has worked today after the changes/fixes Raul made last night, so it is still working. You can work friends quests. It is friends and neighbors, but not strangers.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to see if any of them will open now.
Thanks Taz! I knew it had worked yesterday, but then today it didn't, so I wasn't sure if yesterday was a glitch or today was....LOL

This too shall pass I'm sure
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Don't know if it will help but try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Also try opening your regular quest manager and then close that and open the co-op one.
If those don't work you may just have to wait a while and see if it clears up like the regular quest manager will do.
Hi Taz

I used the memcash link but it didnt work

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi Taz

I used the memcash link but it didnt work
Just have to be patient then and try again later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:46 PM

Hi everyone. I can't seem to figure out the cooperative quests. How do I buy the products I need from friends/neighbors? People are selling me the products I put the yellow notes on. When I go to a neighbor's farm w/ the blue light on it says "you cannot buy this product because you don't have any cooperative requests needing it." So 1) how do I buy what I need and 2) how can I sell them items they need that I have.

Thanks for your help!!
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Hi everyone. I can't seem to figure out the cooperative quests. How do I buy the products I need from friends/neighbors? People are selling me the products I put the yellow notes on. When I go to a neighbor's farm w/ the blue light on it says "you cannot buy this product because you don't have any cooperative requests needing it." So 1) how do I buy what I need and 2) how can I sell them items they need that I have.

Thanks for your help!!
Hi Farm Lady,
You can only buy items from them that you need for your quests so only those items will let you buy. You can only sell them what they have put the help note on.
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Hi Farm Lady,
You can only buy items from them that you need for your quests so only those items will let you buy. You can only sell them what they have put the help note on.
Thanks, Taz. So, if no one has a quest for the same tulip I need then I can't get that item? Huh. That isn't going to be much fun unless most of us are doing the same quest.
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Thanks, Taz. So, if no one has a quest for the same tulip I need then I can't get that item? Huh. That isn't going to be much fun unless most of us are doing the same quest.
You don't have to be doing the same quest, just that their quest has the item you need. I personally would use a sticky for that,where for something more common like sugar or ores I might look around first to see if I can get them by buying.
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
You don't have to be doing the same quest, just that their quest has the item you need. I personally would use a sticky for that,where for something more common like sugar or ores I might look around first to see if I can get them by buying.
I agree and that makes sense but I need 4 flowers and they only gave me 3 sticky notes.......
Closed Thread