Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the storage as this has nothing to do with the gifts.
If you are talking about the harvests from those they do take space in the Harvests and Products section of the storage.

If you are talking about the trees or flowers themselves yes they do take spaces in the Item part of storage when you have them stored and not on a farm.
so when we harvest crops it takes up storage space. i had a few neighbors tell me crops do not take up your storage space.i am asking because i believe they do take up storage space.
Old Jan 16 2020, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
so when we harvest crops it takes up storage space. i had a few neighbors tell me crops do not take up your storage space.i am asking because i believe they do take up storage space.
Hi Mom Glenda,
There are 2 parts to your storage. One tab is for Harvests & Products. The other tab is the Item storage.

In the Harvests & Products part of your storage all harvests from your crops, trees and flowers go along with any products you store from your facilities. That storage has a limited amount of space. Theat is what the percentage amount you see at the top of it is telling you how much of that space is used. So yes crop harvests do take storage space.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2020, 03:55 PM

so you are saying when we harvest crops they take up space in our storage.i had a few neighbor say crops do not use space i said they do they say i am wrong
Old Jan 16 2020, 04:05 PM

thanks so much Taz D
Old Jan 16 2020, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
so you are saying when we harvest crops they take up space in our storage.i had a few neighbor say crops do not use space i said they do they say i am wrong
Hi Mom Glenda,
Yes they do take storage space. Your neighbors are incorrect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2020, 10:41 AM
Account Not Linked

would like to know where I can find a list of non-ingredients (general) My storage is overflowing, I have a 12 digit number of coins, no use for more XP's and see no need for producing just more non-ingredients, there are fac's which produce only non-ingredients which I dont understand why they cant be incorporated in the service fac's. Its like a snake swallowing its own tail LOL - I do use the coins for expanding farms and planting but it just keeps on growing - dont need more farms and working fac's just increase the surplus products, coins and XP's IMHO

not exactly any incentives remain for playing the game than working friends fac's - a neverending circle
Old Feb 08 2020, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
would like to know where I can find a list of non-ingredients (general) My storage is overflowing, I have a 12 digit number of coins, no use for more XP's and see no need for producing just more non-ingredients, there are fac's which produce only non-ingredients which I dont understand why they cant be incorporated in the service fac's. Its like a snake swallowing its own tail LOL - I do use the coins for expanding farms and planting but it just keeps on growing - dont need more farms and working fac's just increase the surplus products, coins and XP's IMHO

not exactly any incentives remain for playing the game than working friends fac's - a neverending circle
Hi mattie van tonder,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about Storage to answer you. There is a list of non-ingredients in the Game Guide Chapter 27 on ingredients.
Also you can find your non-ingredients in your storage with the filter set to Non-ingredients (for me). You should be selling those regularly to keep your storage amounts down to keep you from reaching the maximum total for storage.
Old Feb 18 2020, 09:53 PM

Question My Storage Capacity

I am not sure how much of each thing we are supposed to keep in storage and when we are supposed to sell stuff. Is there a magic number? My Storage capacity is at 84%. What do I do about that?

Thanks!
Old Feb 18 2020, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
I am not sure how much of each thing we are supposed to keep in storage and when we are supposed to sell stuff. Is there a magic number? My Storage capacity is at 84%. What do I do about that?

Thanks!
Hi Bednek,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about storage. I am sorry but that majic number depends on what and how many of each facility you have and what ingredients or products they need. There is no way for me to tell you that you need to keep 5,000 of each item or anything like that because it varies by what ingredient or product it is and how much the facilities use with each fill.
The only suggestion I can say is make sure your storage percentage stays below 95%. Then you shouldn't lose anything from storage or have anything not get stored.

You can find all the information we have on storage in the Game Guide Chapter 14 about Storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds