Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 03 2020, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
It's working now for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
NCC is now working for me
Hi chrisluvsanimals and cgsfarm,

The devs fixed the NCC while we were offline. Thanks very much for reporting here that yours is now working
Old Jan 09 2020, 12:02 PM

NCC is ALWAYS ranking wrong. Two in same neighborhood the one earning the lesser points ranked above the one earning the most points for the neighborhood.

I have reported this to Farmtown Support Pics <farmtownimages@gmail.com> with pictures "NCC contest two people in the SAME neighborhood so their total points are the SAME.

So why does the person with the lower individual points rank high than the person with more points? SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

It happens REGULARLY, just about EVER WEEK!!!

You need to FIX your algorithm somehow. Valerie was ranked #2 and JohnA was ranked #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why do I NEVER get an answer despite reporting this MANY TIMES?!

PLEASE"

I never even get an answer. Why does 13984 rank higher #2 than 18,688 #3 when the neighborhood is a tie with the total of 32,672.

How can I get slashkey to be aware of this happening just about EVERY WEEK and get them to FIX THIS. Their ranking is WRONG!!!!
Old Jan 09 2020, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
NCC is ALWAYS ranking wrong. Two in same neighborhood the one earning the lesser points ranked above the one earning the most points for the neighborhood.

I have reported this to Farmtown Support Pics <farmtownimages@gmail.com> with pictures "NCC contest two people in the SAME neighborhood so their total points are the SAME.

So why does the person with the lower individual points rank high than the person with more points? SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

It happens REGULARLY, just about EVER WEEK!!!

You need to FIX your algorithm somehow. Valerie was ranked #2 and JohnA was ranked #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why do I NEVER get an answer despite reporting this MANY TIMES?!

PLEASE"

I never even get an answer. Why does 13984 rank higher #2 than 18,688 #3 when the neighborhood is a tie with the total of 32,672.

How can I get slashkey to be aware of this happening just about EVERY WEEK and get them to FIX THIS. Their ranking is WRONG!!!!
Hi John,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC. As you have already reported this to Support there is nothing more we can do through the forums. You will need to continue referring this to Support.
Please do not continue commenting on this in the forums as we have nothing we can do that Support can't do to help you with this. We do not know what is used to determine order when there is a tie.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2020, 10:29 PM

I now always score in the 9th or 10th spot on the Neighborhood Chains contest. Previously I always scored in the top 4. I always either have or purchase all facilities needed. Why is this happening?
What can I do?
Old Jan 09 2020, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Mayes View Post
I now always score in the 9th or 10th spot on the Neighborhood Chains contest. Previously I always scored in the top 4. I always either have or purchase all facilities needed. Why is this happening?
What can I do?
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest since you are not posting about crop problems.
It is a contest and the competitors are selected by having as close as they can to the same number of facilities. From then on it is up to you and your neighbors to fill and work your facilities to get points for the contest. The more your can refill the more points you get. Your competitors also will be doing the same as it is a contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2020, 01:53 PM

my neighborhood chain won't let me enter
Old Jan 16 2020, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesly Daab View Post
my neighborhood chain won't let me enter
Hi Lesly,
Go to your preferences (wrench at the top) and put a check mark in the option for Enable NCC.
Old Jan 18 2020, 07:52 AM

Still cant do anything on my neighorhoos quests and has been like this since November cannot access them to get my free XP
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindanana View Post
Still cant do anything on my neighorhoos quests and has been like this since November cannot access them to get my free XP
Hi lindanana,

Your last post about this was answered. This time you posted in a thread completely unrelated to your issue so I have moved your post to the help and support thread for the NCC.

Your NCC is disabled in your game preferences.

Go to your game settings and add a check mark to Enable NCC then click the green check mark.

When you have done that and the new facilities show up in the NCC, make sure that you start a batch in one of the facilities from there BEFORE you load them via any other method like the facility on the farm or the Facility Manager.
Old Jan 19 2020, 01:53 PM

Red face Facility not showing up.

I purchased the Taste of Austria, 2-3 days ago. I cannot get it to show up in the Chains game, please help

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 19 2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: quote not needed

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest