Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 03 2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Parsons View Post
I have a crop, on my farm 18 which is wasted, and i cannot extend it to save it-the sprinkler does not work, What can I do to extend that crop.
Thanks Dave
Hi Dave

If the crop is wasted, then the only thing you can do is to plow that farm and plant it again.

After planting the crop then you can irrigate it. Please remember that you can irrigate once every 20 hours, so when you open your yellow tool box and you hover the mouse on your green sprinkler it will tell you if you are allowed to irrigate that farm or if you have to wait xxx time.

You have more information for the sprinklers in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 30 2019, 05:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Irrigation

Good Morning,

I have noticed that when irrigating, if you have crops, flowers and trees turned off in settings/options, that the farm you are on doesn't get irrigated. This can be frustrating, when you don't find out later on and irrigation is out of sync. Is this something that can be fixed?

Thanks,
Bill
Old Dec 30 2019, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning,

I have noticed that when irrigating, if you have crops, flowers and trees turned off in settings/options, that the farm you are on doesn't get irrigated. This can be frustrating, when you don't find out later on and irrigation is out of sync. Is this something that can be fixed?

Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,

We don't know why it does that sometimes as for us it doesn't do it all the time. The only thing I can suggest is you show something on the farm that you are on that needs irrigating, like crops or flowers, and then it will be fine.

If you can reproduce this every single time, then you can report this to support if you wish.

You might as well try clearing your memcache to make sure there is nothing in data that could be causing it. See if that helps at all. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old Jan 17 2020, 12:06 AM

Hi:

Is there a sprinkler that will water ALL flowers in ALL farms with just one click so I don't have to go from farm to farm to water my flowers? My flowers are tiring me out.

Thanks!
Old Jan 17 2020, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:

Is there a sprinkler that will water ALL flowers in ALL farms with just one click so I don't have to go from farm to farm to water my flowers? My flowers are tiring me out.

Thanks!
Hi Sandie May,
If you own the purple sprinkler that allows you to do multiple farms at once, then when you pick the brown sprinker for doing just flowers it will allow you to do multiple farms and only do the flowers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2020, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May,
If you own the purple sprinkler that allows you to do multiple farms at once, then when you pick the brown sprinker for doing just flowers it will allow you to do multiple farms and only do the flowers.
Okay, I will look for the purple sprinkler. Thanks, TAZ!!!
Old Jan 17 2020, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Sandie May Angel,
You will have to buy the sprinklers in order to get the purple one.
You can find all the information on them in the Game Guide chapter on Tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2020, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
the purple sprinkler rocks and makes your quest farm really easy to maintain
Old Jan 19 2020, 04:47 AM

Unhappy Wasted Crops

Every single farm I planted last night was wasted when I got in my game tonight, even though I irrigated with the purple sprinkler! This has been going on for 2 years now, and I need it to be addressed! I don't bother to report it every time it happens now, but when I get angry enough I send another email report to support about it. The last three emails I didn't even get a response!

It appears to happen when the game is updated on the servers. I've played this game for 10 years and the first 8 this never happened, so what is causing it, and why is it not being addressed? I don't for a second believe that I am the only one having problems with this!

The ironic thing about last night is that I checked several farms and even took a screenshot of the window showing all my farms had been irrigated! Then because I was up late I went back in to my farm around 2:00 am to be sure the watering was still holding. It was, but tonight the symbol on the flowers had only one filled water drop and the carnage was there on all those farms - more than half of the 40 I own.

Please will SOMEBODY look into this and fix the problem or let us know you are trying at least? Not much incentive to enlarge my farms with the time investment needed or to spend Farm Cash on items... It's too costly in coins, why would I risk losing real money?

I used to enjoy playing this game, but it's becoming less of an enjoyment. If I were to stop playing I would lose contact with many of the friends I've made through the game - one of the reasons I'm still playing, I'm sure.
Old Jan 19 2020, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee5758 View Post
Every single farm I planted last night was wasted when I got in my game tonight, even though I irrigated with the purple sprinkler! This has been going on for 2 years now, and I need it to be addressed! I don't bother to report it every time it happens now, but when I get angry enough I send another email report to support about it. The last three emails I didn't even get a response!

It appears to happen when the game is updated on the servers. I've played this game for 10 years and the first 8 this never happened, so what is causing it, and why is it not being addressed? I don't for a second believe that I am the only one having problems with this!

The ironic thing about last night is that I checked several farms and even took a screenshot of the window showing all my farms had been irrigated! Then because I was up late I went back in to my farm around 2:00 am to be sure the watering was still holding. It was, but tonight the symbol on the flowers had only one filled water drop and the carnage was there on all those farms - more than half of the 40 I own.

Please will SOMEBODY look into this and fix the problem or let us know you are trying at least? Not much incentive to enlarge my farms with the time investment needed or to spend Farm Cash on items... It's too costly in coins, why would I risk losing real money?

I used to enjoy playing this game, but it's becoming less of an enjoyment. If I were to stop playing I would lose contact with many of the friends I've made through the game - one of the reasons I'm still playing, I'm sure.
Hi zee5758,

I have moved your post to the thread about the mobile sprinklers as that is what you think is causing your issue.

Support have replied to your previous tickets and the one you sent today. Please click on this link, it has instructions to help you find supports response when you can not find them or think you may not be receiving them. I would like you to check those and see if you can find their response to your latest ticket to them: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

If you find their reply to you, please check what they have asked you to do and reply to them. You can then ignore the rest of this post and work with them if you choose.

In case you can not find the email, I am going to ask you a few things and suggest some things for you to check:

I have looked at some of your farms and can see some crops are ready to harvest, some have died and some are showing still growing and irrigated at the time of this post. There are also crops that have been ready for quite some time and you have not harvested them yet, even though they would have been ready well over a day ago. The extended waste time differs depending on the growth time of the crop you planted so if you are not harvesting them in time they will still die.

For the farms that have dead crops, did you check those farms before you irrigated them to see if the crops were still in the growing stage? If they were ready to harvest or wasted, you can not use the mobile sprinkler to revive or extend waste time on them.

If you did, and they were definitely still growing when you irrigated them, please double check all aspects of the date and time are still showing correct on your computer. If any part of that is incorrect that can mess with timings on the farm, so please check that.

If it's none of the above causing the problem, please find a clear spot on your farm where nothing else is occupying the space and take all the sprinklers out of storage and place them on the farm. Then save the game, close it where it is open.

I would then like you to clear your browser caches and clear your FT memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and place all the sprinklers back into storage. If there was a problem with browser or FT data or the sprinklers that should correct it.

When you have done that, please plant one farm, immediately reload and check that the farm is still showing that the crop you planted is till growing. If it is not, there is a problem and you need to let us know straight away which farm it is and what crop you planted so we can take a look.

If that farm is still showing crops in the growing stage, I would like you to irrigate them before they die. If you are not going to irrigate straight away, please check the crops are still growing before you irrigate, then reload and check that the crop now shows an (I) when you hover your mouse over it. If that then shows fine, please check all the farms crops are still growing before you irrigate them and then check that the irrigation also worked to shorten the growth time and show an (I). If those are then fine you should have no further problems irrigating items that are still in the growing stage.

Tags
flower harvester, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering