Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 13 2019, 03:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Chrome and Edge are on my computer. I already have popups and everything else enabled on Chrome. On my computer.
Old Dec 13 2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Chrome and Edge are on my computer. I already have popups and everything else enabled on Chrome. On my computer.
Did you add a payment method under Payments? Please be sure your are adding your payment method under Account settings.

Also, check your currency under Payments.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 13 2019 at 04:06 PM.
Old Dec 13 2019, 04:17 PM

Level:
XP:

I would, but the entire page comes up blank. As in nothing on it. It shows absolutely nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. Once again. Facebook Settings Payments comes up blank. On my computer using Chrome and Edge. It shows up "Query Error" on my iPad. I see nothing.
Old Dec 13 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
I would, but the entire page comes up blank. As in nothing on it. It shows absolutely nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. Once again. Facebook Settings Payments comes up blank. On my computer using Chrome and Edge. It shows up "Query Error" on my iPad. I see nothing.
Hi TsunamiVince

I'm sorry nothing worked for you.

Please contact Support team to let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 13 2019, 04:59 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you! I tried to get ahold of facebook in general but whoever answered the phone wanted me to purchase a $50 ebay card so they could "verify" my IP address. I got the phone number out of the facebook help forum, but it just sounded like scam-o-rama.
Old Dec 13 2019, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you! I tried to get ahold of facebook in general but whoever answered the phone wanted me to purchase a $50 ebay card so they could "verify" my IP address. I got the phone number out of the facebook help forum, but it just sounded like scam-o-rama.
Hi TsunamiVince,
Facebook doesn't answer questions in their Help forum. That answer came from another member and is a scam. You can not contact Facebook by phone. Under the question mark at the bottom of the drop down menu is Report a Problem. You will need to contact them through that.
If the Payment tab for Facebook is blank then that is why you can't open the Buy Farmcash tab as that is handled by Facebook for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2019, 07:09 PM

Post farm cash

can you still do stuff to get farm i have been gone for awhile but you used to download apps for farm cash
Old Dec 28 2019, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleman65 View Post
can you still do stuff to get farm i have been gone for awhile but you used to download apps for farm cash
Hi eagleman,
The Earn Cash offers are no longer available. The company that was doing those for Farm Town did not renew the contract and were unavailable for support of those for the last couple months of the previous contract.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2020, 03:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Default FaceBook Game Cards?

I have been trying to buy FaceBook Game Cards and no stores seem to be selling them any more! Where can I buy some or what other method do I use to be able to buy new tools and facilities for Farm Town?

Last edited by Lessonlady; Jan 21 2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention which game
Old Jan 21 2020, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I have been trying to buy FaceBook Game Cards and no stores seem to be selling them any more! Where can I buy some or what other method do I use to be able to buy new tools and facilities for Farm Town?
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash as that is what you are wanting to buy.

As far as we know they discontinue those cards. You would need to address this question to Facebook as we have nothing to do with those. As far as we know at this time you should be able to use Paypal, credit cards, debit cards and gift cards that are either Visa or Mastercard. All payment methods are not available through Facebook as it depends on your location. When you buy Farm Cash that payment goes through Facebook so they are in control of what forms of payment they will accept.

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash