Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 19 2020, 08:34 PM

Default counting my xp points

When I work other farmers farms or when I work facilities or factories my xp points will show as one number but then change to a lower number.
Old Jan 19 2020, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patay111 View Post
When I work other farmers farms or when I work facilities or factories my xp points will show as one number but then change to a lower number.
Hi Patay,
I doubt it is happening when you work others farms, but when you load your own facilities the number of XP you see when it shows the totals includes all for the loading including those for the bonus batches. Those for the bonuses aree subtracted before being added to your total as you do not get those because the bonus batches do not use your ingredients, but are filled by the game.
That is the only time you should see a lesser amount than what you see floating up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2020, 09:15 PM

Default xp points

I notice it more when I work other neighbours facilities or factories.
Old Jan 22 2020, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patay111 View Post
I notice it more when I work other neighbours facilities or factories.
Hi Patay,
I am not sure how you can tell on those as all you see floating up are the amount of products added to your storage. You would not see how many XP you get for working those.

Plus when you work their services or facilities you are only working on 20% of the amount pending in those at the time you are working, so if you are the 1st working then you will get more than if you are the 5th or 6th working them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM

my x p points has stopped again
Old Yesterday, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebailey264@gmail.com View Post
my x p points has stopped again
Hi conniebailey264,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for XP and Levels as you had posted in Suggestions, where we can not answer you.

The answer is the same as every time you have asked this. Perhaps you are not seeing the replies or not able to find them, so please click this link and it will show you how to find your posts on the forum. The replies to them are usually below your post or on the next page: Where's My Post Gone?

For your issue: You are at the top level for the game so you will not see the XP bar move now until new level are released. Watch the numbers above that bar instead and you will see you are still earning XP, those will all count towards new levels when they are next released.

Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking is where the list of all the levels are, should you want to check for yourself what the top level is and how many XP needed for the levels.

Last edited by Tiger; Yesterday at 07:15 AM.

Tags
farm cash, farm cash per level, how many xp, level, level up, levels, missing xp, next level xp, xp to next level