Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 24 2020, 05:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee5758 View Post
Tiger, last night I wrote to Rob at the gmail address you gave me. I explained what has happened, and what I did. Then today, I went into my settings in my email to see if somehow slashkey had ended up on the blocked emails. It was not there. I can not explain why I'm not getting the responses you said have been said. I did ask Rob to please make sure that the email address (email removed) was in fact what is on the computer there. I don't know how it could have been changed, I certainly have not done that. I'm at a loss here. Another mystery. As far as the irrigation (I was calling it watering by the purple sprinkler) by the purple sprinkler. After wasting would occur for a day or two, everything would work for a couple weeks or so. I did not write down the dates etc, so those are just my estimations. I will wait a couple of weeks to see if in fact the problem has been fixed. I remain on watch and will continue to take occasional screen shots of the window showing which farms have been watered and irrigated.
Hi zee5758,

Thank you for letting us know that you have contacted support via a different method. I will let Rob know so he can check for it.

I'm sorry but I can't explain why you are not getting their responses either. The only other thing I can think of for you to try, should you need to contact them in again in the future and it's still not working, is if you have another email address perhaps using a different email host, that you try sending a ticket in using that and see if you get the auto response.

I know that's not ideal, and this is very frustrating for you. You've tried what normally fixes this issue and it's not worked so other than that, I have no other suggestions for you.

Perhaps Rob can think of something I have not.
Old Jan 24 2020, 09:02 AM

Default Plant sprinkler

I just bought a plant sprinkler. It only will water the farm I am on. For years, I've been a super nbr to my sister - and she has a plant sprinkler. On her farms, I can irrigate ALL farms at once - when I'm done planting. My new model sprinkler does not give me that option.

I would think that the newer model would be better ...... but I have to water each farm as I go along .....
Old Jan 24 2020, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
I just bought a plant sprinkler. It only will water the farm I am on. For years, I've been a super nbr to my sister - and she has a plant sprinkler. On her farms, I can irrigate ALL farms at once - when I'm done planting. My new model sprinkler does not give me that option.

I would think that the newer model would be better ...... but I have to water each farm as I go along .....
Hi skouse

I just had a look at your data and you purchased the red mobile sprinkler which is used to speed up growth of the crops and flowers by 50% on the farm you are.

To be able to irrigate all your farms in 1 click you need to purchase the next sprinklers in order (orange, green and purple) The purple sprinkler allows you to irrigate all farms in 1 click.

Your sister probably owns all the sprinklers so you are allowed to irrigate all her farms or all farms selected in 1 click.

For information about the Mobile Sprinklers please click the following link form our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 10 2020, 01:34 AM

Default Purple Sprinkler Not Working Right

After I use my purple sprinkler, it looks like it worked (hover over farm grid - see the "I" for each farm) or when I select a plot it shows "I", but when I load my farm the next day - nothing has been irrigated and there is nothing for me to harvest. I have tried only sprinkling one farm at a time, or selecting all and sprinkling them all at once. There is no difference. It worked all the time at first, then only once and a while, but lately not at all. HELP Would like it taken away and my green sprinkler returned.
Old Feb 10 2020, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lealund View Post
After I use my purple sprinkler, it looks like it worked (hover over farm grid - see the "I" for each farm) or when I select a plot it shows "I", but when I load my farm the next day - nothing has been irrigated and there is nothing for me to harvest. I have tried only sprinkling one farm at a time, or selecting all and sprinkling them all at once. There is no difference. It worked all the time at first, then only once and a while, but lately not at all. HELP Would like it taken away and my green sprinkler returned.
Hi Lealund,

I'm sorry this has happened to you and no-one was available to help at the time you posted.

Let me clear something up, you haven't lost any of the sprinklers you previously bought, what happens when you buy the next sprinkler up, is it also takes on the jobs of the previous ones, so there's no need for you to have all of them showing in your toolbox as the purple one does it all. The first one you bought shows up as that allows you to water flowers for yourself and others without irrigating. All your sprinklers are still in your Item storage.

For your issue: When I checked your farms today I can only see 2 of them irrigated, those are Walnut Glen and Cherry Acres. So i looked at a few more farms and can see some that are still in the growing stage and are not irrigated.

What I am going to ask you to do next is to try and correct any problems with your farm data and reset the sprinklers and then check a few things before you irrigate again. By asking you to do them in this order it can eliminate and correct any issues at each step and if there is still a problem at what specific point it goes wrong so we can try to recreate the issue to find what the problem is.

To clear your farm data and reset the sprinklers:
  1. Please find a clear spot on one of your farms where there is nothing else occupying the same spot and take all of the sprinklers out of storage.
  2. Then please clear your Farm Town memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared.
  3. When you have done that close that window and Farm Town if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game.
  4. Put all the sprinklers back into storage.

Hopefully that will fix whatever the problem was.

To check the irrigation is working as it should in several areas:

Now you have cleared your farm data and reset the sprinklers, these steps are so you can check in several areas irrigation information, to try to eliminate there being any problems prior to you using the sprinkler and then check that after you irrigate, it has worked as it should. If at any step something does not look right to you, please let us know which step the problem occurred:

1. Before you next irrigate please open you toolbox and click on the Show Times icon. Look in the Per-Farm section for Irrigate Farm Plants. Any farms you can irrigate will have a green check mark, those you can not will show a time you have to wait until you can irrigate them.

2. Go to one of the farms you want to irrigate that has a green check mark showing. Show the items you want to irrigate, check that they are still in the growing stage and then irrigate it. Check if the items have been irrigated.

3. Reload the game and check both that the items are still irrigated and that in Show Times the farm is now also showing irrigated. The reason I am asking you to reload again, is because if there is still an issue, it will not always show up until you do.

If that is then fine, what you have done will hopefully have cleared up any problems and you should be able to irrigate the rest without any more issues.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 10 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old Feb 11 2020, 08:28 PM

Smile Purple Sprinkler Not Working Right

Hi,

Thank you for the help! Today all my crops that should be ready for harvest are ready for harvest and they show the extended time-to-waste. I really appreciate the easy, step-by-step directions you gave me to follow. I took extra advantage by taking out my milker and egg collector when I took out my sprinklers (I upgraded a couple dairy barns and coops and noticed that they weren't harvesting from my facilities manager when I clicked "Harvest All"). So thanks for that too. I will let you know if the problem creeps back, but all is good for now.
Old Feb 12 2020, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lealund View Post
Hi,

Thank you for the help! Today all my crops that should be ready for harvest are ready for harvest and they show the extended time-to-waste. I really appreciate the easy, step-by-step directions you gave me to follow. I took extra advantage by taking out my milker and egg collector when I took out my sprinklers (I upgraded a couple dairy barns and coops and noticed that they weren't harvesting from my facilities manager when I clicked "Harvest All"). So thanks for that too. I will let you know if the problem creeps back, but all is good for now.
Hi Lealund,

Thank you for coming back to let us know your results, that things are working fine again at, and that you found the steps easy to follow, much appreciated!

If you have any further issues with harvesting animal sheds, just in case you're not aware of this, the 1st place I would check is if the ones that are not being harvested are on a farm you have designated a Quest farm. Animal sheds on a designated quest farm will not be harvested when you use the Harvest All at the top of the facility manager.

Tags
flower harvester, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering