Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2009, 07:49 AM

Love the storage option!! I change my farm often and always had to sell items to make room for the new and then rebuy them when I wanted them in again. SO SO SO happy for storage!!!
Old Nov 02 2009, 08:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Feedback and suggestions should be posted in the 'feedback and suggestions' forum.
Old Nov 02 2009, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

This game is great, although I do agree with Jemima PuddleDuck on not adding strangers as your friends. I know there r great people out there, but also some not so great. Just don't need them seeing the family facebook. I would like to be able to get the spiral bushes, they can only be given as gifts, can that one be an added option at some time down the road. Love the Halloween decorations, excited to see what will be coming for Christmas. Still would love to get more LAND, I suppose more will never be enough! LOL ---Still love the game thanks
Old Nov 02 2009, 09:10 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm going to have to agree with some of the others. I don't want to add anymore "friends" to my FB and all of my friends that want to play FT are playing it. Storage should be based on level, not neighbors, just like everything else in this game.
I say 5 items per level (so if you were level 34, you'd get 170 items to store)and if you want you can buy more storage for...I don't know $10,000 coins?
I think that's pretty fair, but then I'm just a lowely little player.
And more land would be nice and being able to buy some of the houses/items that are for "bucks" for coins would be nice as well.
Old Nov 02 2009, 09:19 AM

i understand that some people are just natural hoarders in every way, but come on folks, stop anguishing over "storage space". This is a great game, burt it is a game and i hate to tell you but you dont actually physically have any of the items. Also, How do you know what you will be doing next month never mind next halloween !!!
Old Nov 02 2009, 09:26 AM

To Bad I had already deleted all my holloween stuff....thousands of dollars worth! :-(
Any way of getting them returned?
Old Nov 02 2009, 09:28 AM

Is there a way to add fuel that has been gifted to me to the storage or does it have to stay in gifts?
Old Nov 02 2009, 10:01 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: May 04 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

It is wonderful we can have storage...I just wish I could get to my farm to store my stuff. Has anyone come up with a fix to the problem of not being able to load farmtown. I posted on the 20th or 21st and have had minimal suggestions from other people who were having the same problem. My son in law who does computer work has uninstalled IE 8 and Adobe 10 and and reinstalled, gone thru my CPU and says he can't find anything. There has to be an answer to the problem. I am a level 32 and never had a problem until the 20th of Oct, which is when you added some new stuff then also.

Visit Cookie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2009, 10:11 AM

Default Adding Neighbors You Don't Know is Simple

First of all, the storage facility is GREAT!! I've been waiting for it since the first time I rearranged my farm. Thank you!

As far as people worrying about adding people they don't know to their Facebook: You can set up a separate list for FarmTown neighbors, and then limit what they can see or do on your Facebook profile.

Again, thank you for listening developers!
Old Nov 02 2009, 10:51 AM

Default to Lizjfox

I have had the same thing happen to me and had to have my crops harvested twice, but I think it may be fixed now. I wont have crops ready until tomarrow so will update then...thanks for the post, wasn't sure if I was the only one this happened too..Have a great day FarmTown people...love this game...taking it on vacation with me...
Closed Thread