Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do you store you gifts of fuel into this GREAT storage idea?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2009, 11:03 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Default harvesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.
can you elaborate on what we should see in #1 item?? How has the coin management been improved?? I still can't leave a harvest until all plots are scanned. I tried it a couple of times and I lose my coins if I leave early - have written down my coins and waited - never get them.

Visit Swinging 'J' Farm

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:09 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I do NOT like the fact I need to have more neighbours!!! I do NOT wnat to add people to my facebook I do not know just to add them as neighbours I tryed it then all you see is people talking about **** you have no clue OR wnat to know!!! SO once again I have no reason to do farmtown can only add a few things in storage SUX!!!!! Do you people even listen to what we say here?

Visit Holly's Farm

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0lly View Post
I do NOT like the fact I need to have more neighbours!!! I do NOT wnat to add people to my facebook I do not know just to add them as neighbours I tryed it then all you see is people talking about **** you have no clue OR wnat to know!!! SO once again I have no reason to do farmtown can only add a few things in storage SUX!!!!! Do you people even listen to what we say here?
You are in the minority BIG TIME!
However, I would like to see some kind of option available to you. A one-time thing that you can set the number of items you want to store. How's that for support? Heck, I'll be your neighbor! Send me a note. I'm a good guy too.........
Acey
Old Nov 02 2009, 11:19 AM

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I dont want more people I just want to play farmtown!!!

Visit Holly's Farm

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:21 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Wink Seems fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by janislb View Post
can you elaborate on what we should see in #1 item?? How has the coin management been improved?? I still can't leave a harvest until all plots are scanned. I tried it a couple of times and I lose my coins if I leave early - have written down my coins and waited - never get them.
Okay, tried this two more times and it seems to work now - Yippee!!! I haven't tried it when someone asks me to plow but will assume that works too.

Visit Swinging 'J' Farm

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
You are in the minority BIG TIME!
However, I would like to see some kind of option available to you. A one-time thing that you can set the number of items you want to store. How's that for support? Heck, I'll be your neighbor! Send me a note. I'm a good guy too.........
Acey
Being in the minority big time does not lessen the point... does it matter than only a few feel like this? do you actually know this as there is no thread on this/.. as I asked earlierr maybe some negotiation.. it's not just the storage, it the trees, the animals. the plowing, the machinery, and not by a small margin either.. we are tlaknig the majority of animals and trees and storage.. so the minority get the majority of the penalties? no? it does not matter if your'e a good guy or not.. some people me being one of them have issues with adding cyber farm people we know nohting about to our real life network.. and again yes you can edit this and that but still it is not right to use such levergae in order for ppl to add ppl for the sake of it.. dumbs down the whole friendship thing,, for those who have made friends well done am genuinely happy for you but I suspect the majority of *friends are merely there to get the benefits..?
If the minority never speak out how then can we ever be the majority so I advise anyone who agrees in principle to this lil* moan to please say so.. am asknig only for some consideration to the matter..

I love Farm Town came to make a farm as I wouyld have in real life not to make friends.. little escapsim it's called.. come on gusy its not hard ot make a minor adjustment.. maybe then I can get my horse.. and buy a stable a and hire ppl tpo plow and get fuel and tend to the other trees beside lemon oranges and lemons not forgetting the pine.. etc etc.. god I better stop now am rambling . ..
Old Nov 02 2009, 11:53 AM

Farmer Since: Sep 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Smile missing XP Points

Last Friday, when I plowed, I went to 86,477 XP points, then when I refreshed back to my Farm, I only had 86,100... then today, Mon, Nov 2nd, I Plowed 3 farms, 32 x 32, and got No XP Points, is there a new glitch today? How can we advance, when our points are taken away???

Visit Marie's Place

Old Nov 02 2009, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Johnson View Post
Last Friday, when I plowed, I went to 86,477 XP points, then when I refreshed back to my Farm, I only had 86,100... then today, Mon, Nov 2nd, I Plowed 3 farms, 32 x 32, and got No XP Points, is there a new glitch today? How can we advance, when our points are taken away???
Please read this and post the required information
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119226 Thanks.
Old Nov 02 2009, 12:32 PM

You may "think" the person that doesn't want to add people she doesnt know to her facebook friends just to have neighbors on farmtown is in the minority. I'm not sure she is. I think there are a lot of people that won't add them just so they can have a neighbor on a silly game. I am one of them. I think its down right stupid requirment!
Closed Thread