Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2010, 03:22 PM

Can we have our facilities on one farm and grow the crops on another farm? Or do the crops and facilities have to be on the same farm?
Old Mar 31 2010, 03:44 PM

Will the chocolate and juice factories be available for purchase with FT coins at sometime in the future?
Old Mar 31 2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePlum View Post
Can we have our facilities on one farm and grow the crops on another farm? Or do the crops and facilities have to be on the same farm?
For the wool shed, dairy farm, etc the animals must be on the same farm as the facility to be "harvested". But for facilities only requiring crops you have already harvested, you may grow these anywhere.
Old Mar 31 2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daelia View Post
So now FT is like Cafe World or something?
FT is still FT, nobody requires you to buy the new facilities. You are very welcome to play the old way and pursue all the same goals you had before. There are just new options for those who want them.
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm not even seeing cocoa in the gift section either. Any suggestions??

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousrose View Post
how do I get the products like cheese for the pizza shop?
You get cheese from the dairy facility. The dairy facility makes cheese from cow's milk collected from the dairy farm. So basically you need a dairy shed to collect the cows' milk and then the dairy facility to turn the milk to cheese. This facility also turns goats' milk to goats' cheese and cows' milk to butter.

The cows and the dairy shed need to be in the same farm in order to be able to collect the milk. The dairy facility collects milk from your storage so it could be in a different farm from the cows and shed.

Hope that helps!
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_led View Post
I'm not even seeing cocoa in the gift section either. Any suggestions??
Thanks to JAS for this image:
Old Mar 31 2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Oh this is all just flippin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYVM!!!!!
Ok Devs, slam the brakes on now with anymore new stuff, so this can all sink in.

IE:
plant entire farm of wheat-2days
tomato-2 more days
cheese - 10 YEARS
onions - 3 days
It will take 9 days just to plant and harvest all these crops, not to mention many more days to have the ingredients PROCCESSED so we can send it all to the pizza shop, and then wait many more days to get the pizzas made.
We're talking a few WEEKS just to make a decent amount of pizzas!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile we have to invest a butt-load of money and wait few weeks to see our return.
OMG please have mercy - devs.........

Here is a plan ... Don't plant your entire farm with one crop; try planting four or five or even more crops at a time.

I have two farms; one growing berries, trees, mushrooms, etc., my animals are here, most of my buildings and decorations, etc. the second one is growing onions, wheat, tomatoes, etc. (four or five different crops). Facilities on both farms (twice the production), and I don't seem to be out of room. Still have a couple of facilities to put up (juice factory and maybe chocolate factory), but I have plenty of room to do it.

I really don't understand why people seem to think they need a third farm ... Perhaps Farmtown should open a college that teaches Ag courses, Civil Engineering courses, landscape design and a few business courses. LOL
Old Mar 31 2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I really don't understand why people seem to think they need a third farm ... Perhaps Farmtown should open a college that teaches Ag courses, Civil Engineering courses, landscape design and a few business courses. LOL
It depends on how you design. Some people have several houses, barns, facilities etc = town. Other people have one house, barns etc = a single farm.
Old Mar 31 2010, 05:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylyn borg View Post
the question I have is how do you put the chicken in the chicken coop, seems like no one has the answer.
Actually, it's been answered several times. They do not go in the coop. All animals stay outside the buildings.
Closed Thread