Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Does anyone have the sewing facility. I would kind of like to see the details of its productions before using my farmcash to buy it and haven't noticed it yet at any neighbors farms.
I managed to get mine last night, it is on my third farm in the mess of facilities in the bottom corner. I've also updated my data sheet with very nearly complete stats on the sewing mill if you wanted to check that out too
Old Jun 09 2010, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
The legal age for Facebook is 13. You can sign up for your own account at that age, but I know a lot of kids that get one by just making up a fake birthday. I don't have a problem with younger kids having an account, as long as it's monitored by their parent.s
Last time I checked it was 16. FB certainly needs to be monitored by parents for younger uses
Old Jun 09 2010, 08:04 AM

Love the 4th 24x24 farm! .. more room!!!

Came for the Farm ... stayed for the friends!

Here's the link to my main site - Join us it's free and no strings attached - I own it privately and started it for friends from another site that closed - send me a note!

Old Jun 09 2010, 08:16 AM

Is there a chart somewhere that tells which facilities are the most profitable coin wise? Which ones take the least amount of clicks, or loading to make coins? For example, anything that produces in one hour is going to take lots of clicking if you want to put 15 days worth in. However, perhaps one makes alot more coins for doing all that clicking. It almost seems like the fuel one would take teh least amount of clicking and make the the most coins, but I really don't know. Has anyone figured this out and posted it?
Old Jun 09 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
Last time I checked it was 16. FB certainly needs to be monitored by parents for younger uses
Last summer, my youngest son wanted to set up a page so he could play FarmTown with me (at the time he was 11). I did just that. Gave him a fake age..and monitor his page and his friends. He doesn't even use his real name. It works out pretty well, but parents DO have to monitor the page.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 09 2010, 10:19 AM

For those who visited my farm thank you so much.
Old Jun 09 2010, 10:29 AM
Account Not Linked

I think one way to keep level 90 interested is to make FT more social..for instance..if I am on another farm,let my friends visit the farm I am working. Also it would be great if any farmer could gift anything that they own to another farmer. FT wouldn't lose any money that way, even if it is something that cost $$$. Someone has to spend the $$$ for the items priced in $$$. But the farmer that gets the gift can't use it until they have the level needed.
Old Jun 09 2010, 10:50 AM

This game is so far superior to FarmVille. Just don't make us start begging each other for **** like they do on there.
Old Jun 09 2010, 11:01 AM

Default Sewing Mill and Wine Cellar

I have 31 FC to spend. I am debating between the Sewing Mill and Wine Cellar. Has anyone crunched any numbers to determine which pays off better in the long run?
Old Jun 09 2010, 11:05 AM

I haven't crunched numbers but the wine cellars requires grapes only, no animals. I already have cows and hens, don't want lots of sheep. That is how I made my choice!
Closed Thread