Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 07:34 PM

Thumbs up

First, Thank you once again for all the new additions, the 5th farm, new facilities, new uses for an animal and crops. *Standing Ovation*.

I don't know what you did, but everything has gotten easier to do. ( Harvest, plant, log, etc)
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrangers View Post
happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.
Yes, the turkeys go in the chicken coop as well Click the turkey and add it to the coop. I believe they've even changed the message to say "harvest all fowl" instead of "harvest hens and geese".
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:07 PM

AWESOME as in AWESOME. Thanks devs.

when your alone and life is making you lonely you can always go FARMTOWN. :*
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:25 PM

Love the new updates can I please ask for two more things though.When I get a new farm at least one of the others has to be completely redone (no idea why) could we please have for dirt path for instance 'sell 1 or all' as an option I just took an hour selling all my crates to make room or perhaps delete 1 or all as we have the option now on the buy.
Also please a fishing boat,trap,or net fishing is so very tedious.
love the herbal shop off to plant new seeds.
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:32 PM

absolutely loving all of the new features! You devs are the best and you are making this game even more fun to play. I agree with the comments about 1) Lavender (new crop) Rosemary (with existing seeds) in the Natural Remedies shop and 2) Lemonade. I would LOVE to make lemonade using my Lemonade Stand and my Lemon Trees.

Cheers. Thanks for making Farm Town kick ***!
Old Jul 17 2010, 09:41 PM

I think the hand is retarded but I like the other stuff. The tree shaker cost a lot but since it works on all farms it's a good price.
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
loving the furniture factory, now any chance we could use the items produced from it on our farms ? I would love to put the beach set on my beach pretty please x
I was just going to say the same thing. That bar would be perfect on my motel on Siesta Key!
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
I think the hand is retarded but I like the other stuff. The tree shaker cost a lot but since it works on all farms it's a good price.
I have to take mine from farm to farm and it only does 5 trees. I have bought everything they release and of all the stuff I like this one the least.
Old Jul 17 2010, 11:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the updates!! Thank you for all the new stuff ..

I really love playing but I am starting to get hand issues ... my biggest complaint and what I would love most is, when we get hired to harvest or plow ... If the farm has the equipment out ... I have a set out on every farm ..

WHY !! can't the worker do 4 plots at a time ???? I am not a computer whiz but shouldn't this be something easy to do and make the game more user friendly ???

I feel bad that I don't like to harvest 'and' plow too [ I don't need the points from plowing] but feel 'guilty' that I don't like to plow after I've harvested for someone ..

... Please change this feature to help us addicts play without getting hand issues ...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread