Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2010, 11:20 PM

Love the new updates!

Last edited by Lulou; Nov 13 2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old Nov 13 2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyValentine View Post
guyz i have a problem ,, why is it when im deleting on of my plots here in FT is getting too slow ... always loading !!! saving !! ...
I noticed the same thing. Painfully slow. Thought it was my browser or my system, till I took note of the "packet passing" that was going on. Probably just a glitch that has to be ironed out after the release of the upgrade.
Old Nov 14 2010, 12:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Painfully slow? Understatement of the decade.

Click.
Waiting for w89.slashkey.com

<pause>
<pause>
<pause>

Transferring data
Click.

<pause>
<pause>
<pause>

<hits save>

<pause>
<pause>
3 minutes later...

Pending changes saved.

Woo Hoo! We'll be harvesting like mad men at this rate. Currently the game is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. It is literally taking me three minutes to clear three 2x2 squares.

This game is currently unplayable. One minute to clear one 2x2 square is unacceptable.

Last edited by TsunamiVince; Nov 14 2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old Nov 14 2010, 12:06 AM

Thumbs up Toadly Oarsome!!!

FT Developers, you TOTALLY ROCK!! Just flew through the MP and came home about 15 million coins richer. Hornyroo finally got his "Sell All" button, and it is fabulous!! Love the new facilities, and the seasonal storage is puurrrfect. Just finished pulling all my Christmas stuff out (before the implementation of the tab) and was muttering under my breath about how tedious it was. So, tedious no more.

One very small request, and I know it's on the list -- could you please make the storage window stay where you last were, at least for a few minutes. I just unloaded 50 sidewalk pieces I had stored, with some trepidation, to move my "town" to Farm 7. The result was worth the effort, but as expected, it took a long time.

BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! FARMTOWN IS SO SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER GAME, IT'S THE HANDS DOWN WINNER IN MY BOOK!!! AND YOU JUST KEEP MAKING IT BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER AND . . .

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Nov 14 2010, 02:55 AM

I can't find anywhere to tell about this problem. It's been going on since the last few updates. When I have two or more farms being plowed by workers I end up with new plow plots on a farm they aren't even on and sometimes they overlap on top of plots already made. I don't notice this until after I see dead crops under them. Then at times I can't delete them. I even get plots on a neighbors farm beside me. And sometimes I see plowed plots at the market. Very strange. Also when I work for people at the market I see they have the same problem.

Thank you for all the new stuff.
Old Nov 14 2010, 06:45 AM

Love the updates. I was hired to harvest in other farm, we are actually two farmers harvesting, the other one is using the 4x4 harvester and me was only using manual . Is it fair? and in the market someone was asking if somebody has a plower in the storage, does it mean that the other farmers won't hire to plow for those farmers that does not own a plower? I started playing FT since march or april 2009 and i love it as a matter of fact i built a skyscraper and i put I LOVE FT in my 5th farm. (excuse my english i'm not an english speaking farmer) thanks for reading this.
Old Nov 14 2010, 07:28 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks raul for the updates.. love the 'sell all ' button. saves me a lot of time....

it would be great if we can send gifts to our buddies aside from neighbors. most of my neighbors are not playing anymore. got some buddies who have been friends with me since i played farmtown. it would be great if we can send some gifts too right?
Old Nov 14 2010, 07:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy123456 View Post
Thanks for the great updates. I am going to be very busy.

I want to know before I go off and buy the premium cash tools exactly the ones I will need. Call me stupid but I did this the old fashioned way. Click, click, click.

FC $45 4 X 4 Harvester that uses fuel?
FC $45 Soar Powered Plower that uses no fuel?

How many oil refineries would I need to keep up with the fuel costs? I have one now. With six farms all with the oil pumps going.

Another question of mine is about inactive neighbors. Some of my friends have quit playing FT and went to that "other farm game". Should I remove them and find active ones to get more fuel when I have to refuel?

TIA! Happy farming!
I have 1 refinery and I have pumps on all 7 farms. I have filled up twice since using the refinery. The first time I had over 500,000 fuel. In the time it took me to use all that, the next time I filled up I had 1.2 million fuel. I am able to split my oil between fuel and petrochemical and have plenty to go around. That was with only 6 farms. I also layer my crops so use a lot to plant. It can be done easily.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2010, 08:02 AM
Account Not Linked

The new update is Fantastic ... there are many features that show that the devs/designers are LISTENING to the people who play this game ... what a refreshing thing ... I played another couple games where the complaints and suggestions fell always on deaf ears ... but here ... there are actual people listening and responding ... THANK YOU !!!

I hate to complain since everything is going so well but ... One thing that puzzles me though is the Burger joint design ... ????? ... Can someone please come up with an alternative view of that ... it is SO TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER ... trying to fit it in with the other facilities is a terrible chore ... it is so outsized that it dwarfs other facilities ... you could fit 4 bakeries or 3 Pasta Restaurants into the Burger joint and still have room to spare ... on that note ... it is about time to update the looks of a couple other facilities to bring them in line with the rest of the new look of this phenomenal game ... the facilities are the Dairy Processing Plant, the Chocolate Factory, the Ice Cream Factory, and (to a lesser extent) the Sugar Refinery ...

Other than those ICONS ... I am of the opinion that the developers/designers are the best ... keep up the fantastic work and THANK YOU FOR LISTENING ...
Old Nov 14 2010, 09:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz22002 View Post
Love the updates. I was hired to harvest in other farm, we are actually two farmers harvesting, the other one is using the 4x4 harvester and me was only using manual . Is it fair? and in the market someone was asking if somebody has a plower in the storage, does it mean that the other farmers won't hire to plow for those farmers that does not own a plower?
That's a good question. It's been a long time since I've gone to the market looking for work but I do recall when I was first starting, well probably for the first 70-80 levels it was something I did regularly to help gain XP and money. Since it's only the 4x4 machines (and other FC tools) that can be used on other farms it might not have a huge impact as not all players will have those, and those that do might on the whole be less inclined to seek work at the market. Hopefully, there'll still be plenty of opportunities for less experienced players to get plenty of work at market to help them progress through the game

Last edited by BobcatTchai; Nov 14 2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: correcting error
Closed Thread