Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 06 2013, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
done this multiple times, no help
Dan H posted in the Help and Support thread called Track Switch that he had to change his Flash player plugin to see them. Check that out over there and see if that will help you get them visible.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2013, 05:01 AM

Default Fonts

when I click on facilities, the font is no longer clear but blurry in Chrome, is anyone else experiencing this?
Old Mar 07 2013, 12:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok ,, I just went in to fertilize all my farms .. I have the green latest one .. When I first got it , a box would come up giving me the choice of which farms to fertilize .. today when I try , no choice box nothing ... and I did clear my cache .. is this a bug that just developed??
Old Mar 07 2013, 01:48 PM

Are they having problems with the trains my neighbor just boosted her train and when I went to my request to click on it it said it had expired? Also having that same problem with another neighbors train.
Old Mar 07 2013, 10:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Ok ,, I just went in to fertilize all my farms .. I have the green latest one .. When I first got it , a box would come up giving me the choice of which farms to fertilize .. today when I try , no choice box nothing ... and I did clear my cache .. is this a bug that just developed??
did you pick up the green fertiliser and then click on the farm? I have found that you have to do this for the fertiliser window to open, then you can choose which farms to do or do all at once...I now have all my farms synchronised and all are ready at the same time...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 07 2013, 10:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
Are they having problems with the trains my neighbor just boosted her train and when I went to my request to click on it it said it had expired? Also having that same problem with another neighbors train.
this is when you need to click on the memcache link...if one gives the expired message do the memcache and then do the rest after that. also send a message informing your neighbour so she can try and resend the boost

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 07 2013, 10:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear611 View Post
when I click on facilities, the font is no longer clear but blurry in Chrome, is anyone else experiencing this?
you need to read through all the other posts about this, its to do with the plug in flash player in chrome, you have to disable the one that has macromedia in it and enable the pepper flash one...there are numerous posts about this...

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 08 2013, 07:29 AM

Has anyone read when the Devs will be putting out St Patty Day Stuff or even Easter? Just wondering.
Old Mar 08 2013, 09:29 AM

Hi, I use Comodo Dragon Browser and i am having the same problems seeing the text clear on certain things in FT, like the tool or when you hire, its all messy. or hard to read. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
you need to read through all the other posts about this, its to do with the plug in flash player in chrome, you have to disable the one that has macromedia in it and enable the pepper flash one...there are numerous posts about this...
Old Mar 08 2013, 09:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when is the st pat;s day stuff coming out,? hope its not a week after easter
Closed Thread

Tags
train