Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2013, 10:02 AM

scheduled on or before 4th of July.

Old Mar 08 2013, 10:34 AM
Account Not Linked

It would be nice to have the Easter items replace Valentine's Day in the Store. I am trying to decorate and have been waiting for the Easter fence since I missed getting to purchase it last year. Perhaps they could put the Easter things in the store now...even if new items and gifts don't come out until later.
Old Mar 08 2013, 12:24 PM

There is still the issue with flowers - If you harvest ready flowers, THEN use the sprinkler to water them, they pop back up ready to harvest again. If you refresh the farm, they go back to just harvested. Also, while on a neighbor's farm working, flowers were showing ready to harvest, but a couple needed water, so I used the sprinkler, and the flowers then all showed NOT ready to harvest. I refreshed the farm, and they were back ready to harvest.
Old Mar 09 2013, 09:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

where is the st paddys day stuff?
Old Mar 09 2013, 10:33 AM

Makes no sense...Valentine's Day stuff came out a few weeks before that one-day occasion. Christmas stuff barely two weeks before that twelve day occasion. Eight days before another one day occasion and still nothing; and Easter on the heels of that...nothing again...Guess Valentine's Day is the favored day for devs.
Old Mar 09 2013, 11:15 AM

hi, I just seen this, so you saying it is ok to play farm town on your ipad? My husband just bought me one and I would love that if you could.
Old Mar 09 2013, 03:24 PM

I own the red sprinkler which I use to water my farms however there are times when the flowers on the outer edges of my farms do not respond to watering this way and I have to use the watering can to water individual parts of the flower patches. Has anybody else had this problem and if so, what did you do to fix it?

mwyld40
Old Mar 09 2013, 03:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I own the red sprinkler which I use to water my farms however there are times when the flowers on the outer edges of my farms do not respond to watering this way and I have to use the watering can to water individual parts of the flower patches. Has anybody else had this problem and if so, what did you do to fix it?

mwyld40
Hi,

I moved your post to the new release, where the devs will see it, as they have requested information on flower issues.

Is your farm with the flowers on by any chance a 32x32 size? Some members have had the same issue as your self, what you are already doing appears to be the only solution at the moment.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 09 2013, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
hi, I just seen this, so you saying it is ok to play farm town on your ipad? My husband just bought me one and I would love that if you could.
Slashkey does not support playing on any tablet or smartphone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2013, 06:33 PM

I can play Farmtown on my nook, but I only do so when I am on the road and I have to perform a step for a quest. The screen is smaller than I like plus open wifi is normally slow.
Ipad and Iphone apparently does not support Adobe Flash Player so you can't play Farmtown on those platforms.
Closed Thread

Tags
train