Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi msdragonfly

Have you tried to load their farms with everything hidden in your preferences, the wrench ? Are you working farms full of water items?

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check it it helped with your supernieghbors farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt help you, then please clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Yes I cleared the memcache numerous times. But now it's working well. Maybe the new St. Patrick's Day gifts were being loaded when I was on yesterday morning.
Thanks for your assistance.
Old Mar 12 2021, 08:52 AM

Why is it that on some lakes, ponds etc, it takes longer to complete and have to reboot the game in order to continue fishing?

When fishing it takes longer on some ponds, lakes, etc and have to reboot in order tocomplete

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 12 2021 at 09:24 AM.
Old Mar 12 2021, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
Why is it that on some lakes, ponds etc, it takes longer to complete and have to reboot the game in order to continue fishing?

When fishing it takes longer on some ponds, lakes, etc and have to reboot in order tocomplete
Hi Babanan,
Depends on what fishing tool you are using. Even back in Flash you had to refresh the farm to get all the fish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

User ID 1419435523

Hello...I own all the tools necessary to be able to "Start All", and "Load All" with just a few clicks. However, now that I am able to use the Facility Manager again to start productions/load products, there are several facilities that I must now start/load manually, but opening them each, one at a time. They are as follows:

Airline Catering Facility
Arcade Supplies Factory
Baby Store
Funeral Supplies Factory (I have both Funeral facilities checked in the Preferences Box)
Power Utility Supplies Factory
Tanning Supplies Factory
Taste of Argentina

Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you!
Old Mar 12 2021, 01:14 PM

Default Missing flag

My flag is missing. I have done a search and it says it is there but I have hidden everything and still cannot see it
Old Mar 12 2021, 01:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
User ID 1419435523

Hello...I own all the tools necessary to be able to "Start All", and "Load All" with just a few clicks. However, now that I am able to use the Facility Manager again to start productions/load products, there are several facilities that I must now start/load manually, but opening them each, one at a time. They are as follows:

Airline Catering Facility
Arcade Supplies Factory
Baby Store
Funeral Supplies Factory (I have both Funeral facilities checked in the Preferences Box)
Power Utility Supplies Factory
Tanning Supplies Factory
Taste of Argentina

Is anyone else having this issue? Thank you!
Hi Farmers Wife,

Have you checked the Funnel filter in your Facility Manger to make sure it's set to work on all facilities on all farms? If it's not then it won't start/load them all.

Please open your Facility Manger, click on the funnel top right and make sure that it's set like this, then click the green check mark to save any changes.
If they still won't start or load with it set like that and you have enough products, please look for those facilities you have listed in the Facility Manger and make sure that there is a check mark on the box of the facility and then open the facility and make sure you also have check marks added for every product.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 12 2021, 02:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
My flag is missing. I have done a search and it says it is there but I have hidden everything and still cannot see it
Hi Honeyg,
The animated graphics such as the flags and animals have not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2021, 03:09 PM

Angry Facility manager

Half of my facilities are missing in the facility manager including the animal buildings, ie stable, chicken coop, etc.
Old Mar 12 2021, 03:11 PM

Default Farm Town messages within the game

Some farmers have said that they have over 70 spots for messages in the message box in the game. Since the migration I only have space for 9. When someone sends me a message the older one disappears. Before the migration I had a lot ....not quite 70.....but enough that it was nice to scroll back if i wanted to look for someone, especially someone from the market who was not a FB friend. It was the only way to contact them since not being on FB with messenger with them.
Is what I have normal .... or a bug .... and will I get more space for messages when the migration is complete?

**Country Girl**
User ID # 100000020293728
Old Mar 12 2021, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKConca View Post
Half of my facilities are missing in the facility manager including the animal buildings, ie stable, chicken coop, etc.
Hi LKConca

Please open your facility manager and then click in the funnel, see if it is set the following way:

Closed Thread