Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2015, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassrose View Post
The "bulldozer" only works some of the time. Other times it lights up and tells me what it's for but when I click it it does not remove the farmer.
Hi Compassrose

Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to remove your buddies again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:10 PM

Default Ingredient planner

It would be nice if Farm Town could increase the information in the ingredient planner to 15 and 18 months. (or even longer) I already have enough ingredients to fill things up for a year, I would like to work on having enough ingredients for even longer.
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms View Post
It would be nice if Farm Town could increase the information in the ingredient planner to 15 and 18 months. (or even longer) I already have enough ingredients to fill things up for a year, I would like to work on having enough ingredients for even longer.
Hi rabbitsandworms,
Your suggestion would be better placed in the Suggestion section where the developers would see it as that is where they look for those. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 07:53 PM

Default Yellow ink

My supply of yellow ink from 4 ink facilities is not enough to keep up with with the items that require this. Am I the only one with this problem?
Old Apr 13 2015, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Yellow Ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
My supply of yellow ink from 4 ink facilities is not enough to keep up with with the items that require this. Am I the only one with this problem?
I have 4 facilities for ink as well, plus a train car. I have 101,000 in storage.
How often do you post your facilities? Do you have plenty of Soybean and Sunflowers in storage as well?
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:16 PM

I don't run out of soybeans or sunflowers. I usually post daily or every other day.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:20 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I have 4 facilities for ink as well, plus a train car. I have 101,000 in storage.
How often do you post your facilities? Do you have plenty of Soybean and Sunflowers in storage as well?
I have 6 ink facilities, 1 train car. I post every 3-4 days. Can't get above 24,000. How often do you reload in between posting? Thanks! (Just started reloading all yellow inks once a day.)
Old Apr 17 2015, 08:51 PM

Default facility manager

i found the place where i can select to fill only the non-workable by friends but it doesn't stay checked..so it is just as much trouble..i was hoping for having half the start button be for them,,would be so much easier..the way it is now i would prolly forget to uncheck it when i wanted to do the others.but i guess i don't have to worry about that as it doesn't stay checked..i like to keep the non workables working every day but only like to start the others when i have built up my stocks..
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i found the place where i can select to fill only the non-workable by friends but it doesn't stay checked..so it is just as much trouble..i was hoping for having half the start button be for them,,would be so much easier..the way it is now i would prolly forget to uncheck it when i wanted to do the others.but i guess i don't have to worry about that as it doesn't stay checked..i like to keep the non workables working every day but only like to start the others when i have built up my stocks..
Hi Barbara,
I would say they probably did that so we wouldn't get lots of posts in the forums saying the Start All isn't working.
If you wish to make a suggestion about this please place it in the suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2015, 12:58 AM

Default When are you coming with a bigger combine

We need a turbo combine one that will do at least 500 plots per click. I am getting really tired of planting 26 farms with that little 144 combine. Please come up with something bigger. Would be willing to pay big FC dollars if you did.
Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity