Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 27 2021, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi i was wondering why all my crops are disappearing on my farms 17 and 29 have done all that needs doing to clear stuff and still disappearing i will have 2 farms with no crops at this rate lol thanks for your help
Hi Michelle jo,
Please provide your User ID, so we can check those farms. You can find it in the banner above your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2021, 01:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default still unable to place my plots

I have just extended my farm 36 with the idea I would plot and then plant crops. I deleted all the trees on that farm and placed the fish into storage. I refreshed Farmtown and tried to plot. Well, the area where I once had my fish and trees will not allow me to plot in that area. I was told a few days ago that stacking ones farm is not allowed.
So as I stated, I removed and cleared farm 36. Now I'm still unable to plot.
A little help here would be nice.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 27 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I have just extended my farm 36 with the idea I would plot and then plant crops. I deleted all the trees on that farm and placed the fish into storage. I refreshed Farmtown and tried to plot. Well, the area where I once had my fish and trees will not allow me to plot in that area. I was told a few days ago that stacking ones farm is not allowed.
So as I stated, I removed and cleared farm 36. Now I'm still unable to plot.
A little help here would be nice.
Hi Deluxxe

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting where your previous post was also moved and answered.

I visited your farm 36 and it is almost empty, you have facilities in the upper right corner.

If you are trying to plow x9 then we cant help you. You should be able to plow that farm for single plots, but plowing multiple is a trick and we cant give you any instructions or allow anyone to post them on the forums.
Also, we do not know which method, if any, is working to do that kind of plowing.
Old Apr 28 2021, 01:53 AM
Account Not Linked

hi taz my user id is 737671138 thank you
Old Apr 28 2021, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
hi taz my user id is 737671138 thank you
Hi michelle jo,

Taz is not available at this time. Thank you for your ID.

I took a look at both of those farms and there is a lot of layered items on top of each other which has probably caused some plots to go missing. That's something that can happen at any time when you layer. What may have been fine for a long time can still go wrong later as layering put more data on the farm than is supposed to be there so it can corrupt the farm and cause random items to disappear.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 28 2021, 06:11 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thank you tiger for your reply it makes it hard to replace them with the update and that going on cos it won't let me plow lol but thanks i understand just thought i would ask
Old Apr 28 2021, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
ok thank you tiger for your reply it makes it hard to replace them with the update and that going on cos it won't let me plow lol but thanks i understand just thought i would ask
Hi michelle jo,

You are welcome. We are aware that not all previous methods to various types of layering are working and that some can't do the ones that are still possible. I'm afraid we don't know if all of them will work again in the future.

As you have run into a problem with those farms, I would not encourage you to put any more on them. The more layering you put on a farm the greater the risk that it can corrupt so you could end up with a bigger problem than you have now. If it was my farm, I wouldn't put any more on it and would consider reducing what was already there. Entirely up to you what you want to do or try of course.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 28 2021, 09:07 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thanks for advice it is always welcome fingers crossed all the things we could do before will come bk if not will have to work round it the team are doing a brill job just glad we still got the game to play thanks again
Old Apr 29 2021, 10:29 AM

Hi
Before the changeover I was able to plow from the very edge of the field even when there were facilities sitting on the edge all the way down the left side of the field sitting on the edge. Now when I try, it appears red and I need to move one in before green appears. What do I do to get the red squares to appear again. Thanks for all your help. much appreciated.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 29 2021 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Removed layering instructions
Old Apr 29 2021, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi
Before the changeover I was able to plow from the very edge of the field even when there were facilities sitting on the edge all the way down the left side of the field sitting on the edge. Now when I try, it appears red and I need to move one in before green appears. What do I do to get the red squares to appear again. Thanks for all your help. much appreciated.
Hi Chubbyal,
Please do not post specific instructions for layering techniques. They are not allowed in the forums.
The red squares when you hide something have not been added back in yet. There isn't anything you can do to get those until the developers add that back in.
We can not help you with any layering tricks as we are not allowed to post instructions nor is anyone else allowed to post those in the forums. We do not know what tricks are working now or in the future at this time. The developers are concentrating on getting the rest of the game functions added back in currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding