Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 03:32 PM

Default Market Place

I am not able to open Marketplace. Is this normal at this time.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is the memory option the "NCC" setting? My farms load super fast.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalou49 View Post
I am not able to open Marketplace. Is this normal at this time.
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The market is not available yet. You can if you need to go sell items do so through the storage.

You can find what is available in the first post of this thread and any updates will be posted there, so keep an eye on that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevet160 View Post
Is the memory option the "NCC" setting? My farms load super fast.
Hi Stevet,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread and not the HTML one.
No the NCC is for the Neighborhood Chains Contest. The option for the memory is the one that says "Compressed Graphics".
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 04:34 PM

Default adding farms

how can i add farms it wont let me
Old Jan 28 2021, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylottie@yahoo.com View Post
how can i add farms it wont let me
Hi Marylottie,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread and not the HTML one.

The Realtor office to buy farms is not available yet. You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. Please watch that post for any new updated releases.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:12 PM

Default stuck on crops only

Old Jan 28 2021, 06:14 PM

Exclamation help

my game wont let me open the map to go and do work for others

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 28 2021 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Reduced font size
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullish View Post
Hi Bullish,
It sounds like you are able to load your farms, so I moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread and not the HTML one.

Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently. You can also watch that post for any new updated releases in the future.
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Before the change over, I blocked several farms from being worked by my Super Neighbor so I could use them for crops needed for quests. With currently no quests I would like to open them back up, but can't open the name of the farm to do that. Would please like to do that.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread