Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 01 2023, 11:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Fuel Definately Taking longer to stock up. Something changed. Been saving up for almost a year now and still haven't reached 1 billion fuel tanks. Barely breaking 440k
Hi RomanticSoul,

No new changes have been done to the way fuel is produced or the amount you get for each fuel tank when you refuel.

What will have changed is that farms have got much bigger and what farmers put on their farms. You would need to consider not only what you might have done with your own farms and that doing things like planting short grow crops will be days when you are likely to use more fuel than other days, but also what fuel you may be using when working for others. They may be increasing not only the amount of farms they have but the size of them and what they put on them. There's always the possibility that there could be times you are using your own fuel to do their farm work, which in some cases could be using a considerable amount of fuel. When you receive a hire offer that window will tell you how fuel will be used, if they are allowing their fuel to be used and if they are allowing it to be used first or last.

There will be gradual smaller increases in use of your own fuel when you own things like the tools for facilities and have increased the amount of facilities you have over the last year, as those tools also use fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 02 2023, 08:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,

No new changes have been done to the way fuel is produced or the amount you get for each fuel tank when you refuel.

What will have changed is that farms have got much bigger and what farmers put on their farms. You would need to consider not only what you might have done with your own farms and that doing things like planting short grow crops will be days when you are likely to use more fuel than other days, but also what fuel you may be using when working for others. They may be increasing not only the amount of farms they have but the size of them and what they put on them. There's always the possibility that there could be times you are using your own fuel to do their farm work, which in some cases could be using a considerable amount of fuel. When you receive a hire offer that window will tell you how fuel will be used, if they are allowing their fuel to be used and if they are allowing it to be used first or last.

There will be gradual smaller increases in use of your own fuel when you own things like the tools for facilities and have increased the amount of facilities you have over the last year, as those tools also use fuel.
Heard that before. But don't see how the amount of fuel i would recieve from having larger farms would change. when i used to get 1 billion at least from refilling and saving up on fuel tanks. Now I get no where near that. Collect daily from gifts. have fuel made on every farm almost. Get fuel tanks off gifts sites. and still haven't been able to reach a billion yet. if its because my farms have more crops on them and that somehow decreased the amount of fuel i get says theirs a problem with the fuel. The amount of fuel i get should never change.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2023, 08:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Heard that before. But don't see how the amount of fuel i would recieve from having larger farms would change. when i used to get 1 billion at least from refilling and saving up on fuel tanks. Now I get no where near that. Collect daily from gifts. have fuel made on every farm almost. Get fuel tanks off gifts sites. and still haven't been able to reach a billion yet. if its because my farms have more crops on them and that somehow decreased the amount of fuel i get says theirs a problem with the fuel. The amount of fuel i get should never change.
Hi RomanticSoul,
There has not been a decrease in the amount of fuel you get from any of the game ways. What has decrease the amount you are getting is because you are refueling more often which means the oil refineries you have are producing less because you are not giving them the same amount of time to produce. It takes 6 hours for each refinery to produce 17 fuel tanks if they are not worked by your neighbors. If you don't give them enough time between refuelings then they can't produce as much as you used to get.
The size of your farms has nothing to do with your receiving less fuel. The time between refuelings is what is reducing the amount you get each time. The size of your farms, the number of facilities, and how much work you are doing for others using your own fuel is what is increasing the damand for your fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2023, 09:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
There has not been a decrease in the amount of fuel you get from any of the game ways. What has decrease the amount you are getting is because you are refueling more often which means the oil refineries you have are producing less because you are not giving them the same amount of time to produce. It takes 6 hours for each refinery to produce 17 fuel tanks if they are not worked by your neighbors. If you don't give them enough time between refuelings then they can't produce as much as you used to get.
The size of your farms has nothing to do with your receiving less fuel. The time between refuelings is what is reducing the amount you get each time. The size of your farms, the number of facilities, and how much work you are doing for others using your own fuel is what is increasing the damand for your fuel.
no I am not Refilling more often. I havent refilled in months. Keep waiting to see 1 Billion fuel again. But haven't in a long time. I still refill maybe 1 or twice a year. can't tell. But used to last longer then 1 year before id refill. Even working others farms I'd stil get 1 billion. But haven't seen that in a long time now. But keep stocking up every day. Doesn't even show friends have sent it when i get it from gifts daily. Because I know fuel has gone down. Even started being picky about what i do on others farms that hire me to use my fuel. if they have a ton of fishing to do I won't do it all with my fuel. Cause now a days its impossible to hit the 1 billion mark. still working my way to 500k fuel tanks. Currently have about 142k fuel to use. 440k when i refuel again currently even collecting fuel daily and doing facilities for others. having 36 oil refinarys. Collecting Fuel daily. Going to the gifts site and collecting all the fuel i can their. and still have not hit 1 billion. So something has changed in fuel.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2023, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
no I am not Refilling more often. I havent refilled in months. Keep waiting to see 1 Billion fuel again. But haven't in a long time. I still refill maybe 1 or twice a year. can't tell. But used to last longer then 1 year before id refill. Even working others farms I'd stil get 1 billion. But haven't seen that in a long time now. But keep stocking up every day. Doesn't even show friends have sent it when i get it from gifts daily. Because I know fuel has gone down. Even started being picky about what i do on others farms that hire me to use my fuel. if they have a ton of fishing to do I won't do it all with my fuel. Cause now a days its impossible to hit the 1 billion mark. still working my way to 500k fuel tanks. Currently have about 142k fuel to use. 440k when i refuel again currently even collecting fuel daily and doing facilities for others. having 36 oil refinarys. Collecting Fuel daily. Going to the gifts site and collecting all the fuel i can their. and still have not hit 1 billion. So something has changed in fuel.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but nothing has changed in a long time for fuel in the game. The only change we had was a few years back and that increased the output per batch from the refinery. I don't know why you are not getting as much, but it is not the production by the refineries. That is still a batch every 6 hours unless you post your facilities and refill those often as your neighbors work them. Each Fuel Tank has always produced 300 fuel when you refuel. None of that has changed.
There is nothing we can do to help you get more fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2023, 08:18 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am sorry, but nothing has changed in a long time for fuel in the game. The only change we had was a few years back and that increased the output per batch from the refinery. I don't know why you are not getting as much, but it is not the production by the refineries. That is still a batch every 6 hours unless you post your facilities and refill those often as your neighbors work them. Each Fuel Tank has always produced 300 fuel when you refuel. None of that has changed.
There is nothing we can do to help you get more fuel.
Welp. Been getting about 600 in gifts daily. another 600-1800 from the gift shop. Plus whatever i can get on the 36 farms i have when their done. But I think its a little more then 300. Cause the math is off on that.

I currently have 1,467,729 fuel tanks stored
x 300 as you claim it is and has never changed according to you.
comes out to 440,318,700 usable Fuel.

However when i check to refil it comes out to 440,338,310

a difference of 19,610

yet no where close to 1 billion. When i did this in the past. same process Im doing now. I could get 1 billion in a few months and keep it stocked up. I know cause i do this all the time to help farmers. Plus i do my moms and dads farms daily. So making sure i have enough fuel is important to me. So something has changed. Because It shouldnt take this long to get my fuel up there again.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2023, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Welp. Been getting about 600 in gifts daily. another 600-1800 from the gift shop. Plus whatever i can get on the 36 farms i have when their done. But I think its a little more then 300. Cause the math is off on that.

I currently have 1,467,729 fuel tanks stored
x 300 as you claim it is and has never changed according to you.
comes out to 440,318,700 usable Fuel.

However when i check to refil it comes out to 440,338,310

a difference of 19,610

yet no where close to 1 billion. When i did this in the past. same process Im doing now. I could get 1 billion in a few months and keep it stocked up. I know cause i do this all the time to help farmers. Plus i do my moms and dads farms daily. So making sure i have enough fuel is important to me. So something has changed. Because It shouldnt take this long to get my fuel up there again.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Nothing has changed except maybe the amount you are getting from gifts and the gift sites. The amount of production and how much fuel you get from the fuel tanks you use to refuel has not changed. I am sorry, but that is all I can tell you. There is nothing we can do to help you get more fuel.

If you wish you can always contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 04 2023, 09:53 AM

Level:
XP:

1,471,251 fuel tanks i have now
x 300 how many you say we get
441,375,300 Total gas

441,395,080 amount of gas i get from fuel station.

Difference of 19,780

So something has changed somewhere cause we get more then 300 per tank according to the math. but i still think it went way down.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 04 2023, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
1,471,251 fuel tanks i have now
x 300 how many you say we get
441,375,300 Total gas

441,395,080 amount of gas i get from fuel station.

Difference of 19,780

So something has changed somewhere cause we get more then 300 per tank according to the math. but i still think it went way down.
Hi RomanticSoul,
There is nothing we can do to change what you are getting. If you wish you can contact Support about this, but it does no good for us to go back and forth about this.
Old Sep 05 2023, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fuel Generator Not showing

I can not see my fuel at all nor can i refuel. Anyone have a idea on why and how do i fix this problem?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity