Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 10 2023, 05:12 AM

Default New harvest/plow won't work

Hi everyone

I have purchased the new harvest/plough 12/12 tool it does not work and the game will not recognise that I own one

Many thanks
Elizabeth Patterson
Old Sep 10 2023, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbetta View Post
Hi everyone

I have purchased the new harvest/plough 12/12 tool it does not work and the game will not recognise that I own one

Many thanks
Elizabeth Patterson
Hi Elizabeth,

Your last tool purchase was for the Harvester Ex (12 x 12). That cost you 50 Farm Cash and you have bought a second one that only cost you coins. Both of them are on your Farm 37.
You can check what you bought and paid Farm Cash for in your Farm Cash Activity log by either clicking on this link:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log

Please go to your Farm 37, show only tools in your preferences so you can easily find them towards the bottom of that farm and place at least one of the Harvester Ex (12 x 12) tools into your storage. Tools must always be placed into storage so that you can use tools on any farm and so the game can see that you own it before you purchase any other tools.

You have not bought the Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 12x12 yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2023, 12:47 PM

Angry New harvest/plow won't work

I have bought the new Harvest plough 12/12 but the game won't acknowledge that I own it Every time I click on the harvester icon my mouse stops working
Old Sep 11 2023, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbetta View Post
I have bought the new Harvest plough 12/12 but the game won't acknowledge that I own it Every time I click on the harvester icon my mouse stops working
Hi Lixbetta,
Your first post about this was answered in the thread aout tools:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...57498&page=106

I will move your current post about this to that thread later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2023, 05:15 PM

Hi, i have a quick question about fuel. I used to be able to go to a website (giftsite link deleted by a mod) to get free fuel; however, lately i havent been able to get any fuel there. It stopped letting me get fuel. What am i doing wrong?

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 18 2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old Sep 18 2023, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijoux111 View Post
Hi, i have a quick question about fuel. I used to be able to go to a website (giftsite link deleted by a mod) to get free fuel; however, lately i havent been able to get any fuel there. It stopped letting me get fuel. What am i doing wrong?
Hi bijoux111

Im sorry but we cant help you with that as giftsites are not owned or supported by Slashkey.
You need to contact their owners or administrators.
Old Sep 19 2023, 03:25 PM

I've been working my tail off, trying to get fuel. I just Zipped my storage and lost over 15,330 fuel! I'm about to choke to death! Is that supposed to happen?
email removed
Old Sep 19 2023, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Drawdy View Post
I've been working my tail off, trying to get fuel. I just Zipped my storage and lost over 15,330 fuel! I'm about to choke to death! Is that supposed to happen?
email removed
Hi Tammy Drawdy

I just removed your email address as it is not good to post it in an open forum. When you post just include your User ID number.

I just checked your data and you have just refuelled, so you didnt lose your fuel tanks, they were used to refuel.
Old Sep 19 2023, 04:32 PM

MaryMarcel<
Thank you for your quick response. But I did not refuel. My fuel level is the same as it has been since I worked my facilities. Also, I went to check my fuel station and I still have to wait 6 hrs to refuel. I promise you ... when I zipped my files, I lost my fuel. I also rebooted to see if it would change. The fuel I had is at the top left of picture. I had a little over 15,300 gals of fuel in storage.
:'( I'm so sad.
Old Sep 19 2023, 04:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Drawdy View Post
MaryMarcel<
Thank you for your quick response. But I did not refuel. My fuel level is the same as it has been since I worked my facilities. Also, I went to check my fuel station and I still have to wait 6 hrs to refuel. I promise you ... when I zipped my files, I lost my fuel. I also rebooted to see if it would change. The fuel I had is at the top left of picture. I had a little over 15,300 gals of fuel in storage.
:'( I'm so sad.
Hi Tammy Drawdy,
You do not lose your fuel when you zip. all the zip does is convert all your fuel to regular size from gift and combine it with your existing regular fuel tanks.
According to your data for your farms you refueled at 3:07 eastern time today and gained 916,482 fuel. You may have thought you were just looking but you did refuel. The 6 hours you have to wait to refuel again would be until midnight as you can refuel once a day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity