Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2021, 02:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Hello. I am (1763961666)
Lately I've been having an issue of clicks not registering. It doesn't seem to matter what the click is. I've missed harvesting whatever, planting whatever, picking up things to put in storage, and placing things from storage. It doesn't matter what it is, be it a plant item or a non-plant item. It could be a couple click planting some crop or buying flowers because I expanded a farm. I suppose it might be my connection, but I've never had this problem before.
Hi AnnaWalls,
Check your mouse. If it is a wireless one try a new battery or charge it if it is rechargable. If it is a wired mouse then the left button may be wearing out if you have used it for a while. I have gone through at least a half dozen wired mice because of the left button not clicking right any more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 03:09 PM

Hi Mary,
I know sometimes it is when they are red numbers but I'm sure sometimes there isn't. I just tried it but it worked perfect on 43 farms. Typical.

It is when I am working as a superneighbour but also when I am just working peoples facility's.

One neighbours some of the farms are heavily worked but another farmer everything is done properly. All the items just show as the tool is selected.
Only workable items are selected on my preferences.
Old May 07 2021, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Hi Mary,
I know sometimes it is when they are red numbers but I'm sure sometimes there isn't. I just tried it but it worked perfect on 43 farms. Typical.

It is when I am working as a superneighbour but also when I am just working peoples facility's.

One neighbours some of the farms are heavily worked but another farmer everything is done properly. All the items just show as the tool is selected.
Only workable items are selected on my preferences.
Hi kevat

OK, please be sure all updates are done for your browser and windows. Also you could try clearing your browser cache, the first time you load the game it will load slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.

Also reset your router/modem for a minute. Then see if those help with your problem.

When you work facilities for your friends, you could try entering the farms with everything hidden, and also check how many tabs you open to work them. Test if reducing the amount of tabs open, helps you.
Old May 07 2021, 03:39 PM

Hi Mary
Unfortunately I had already done everything that you suggested which doesn't make any difference . As i said sometimes it works perfect like when i tried it about 30 minutes ago.
Old May 07 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Hi Mary
Unfortunately I had already done everything that you suggested which doesn't make any difference . As i said sometimes it works perfect like when i tried it about 30 minutes ago.
Hi Kevat,
Then it may just be internet speed which can chjange depending on how much traffic is on the links between you and the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do to help with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 04:24 PM

Hi Taz,

That's what i thought it might be as well as everything else is working perfectly.
Thanks for the help and like most things I will just wait for it to resolve itself as they seem to do.
Old May 07 2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmer Dibble

We just tried this at market.

I was hired but I let the 30 seconds past without accepting the request.
As soon as the time past, the request disappeared from my screen so I was not able to accept it.

The farmer trying to hire me, saw my avatar name turned yellow and then he received a message saying: No thanks, Im busy now. Maybe next time.

Did you receive that message from the farmer you have sent the hiring request? or did you only get the message saying they were accepting the job?

Edited to Add: We tried the hiring again. This time, I accepted the request in the very last second before the request disappeared.
The farmer hiring me saw my avatar name turned yellow and then he got the message I had accepted the job. The message was shown up almost inmediately.
That was the only way we were able to reproduce in part what you are reporting.

We think that maybe there is a delay for you between the farmer accepts the request at the very last second and you get the the message.
I think what Farmer Dibble is saying is that the change from orange to yellow is immediately and sometimes you get a message the person doesn't want, etc. When we first were able to hire from the market, this happened a lot or you couldn't hire anyone. This was happening to numerous people. We were told to go the Trade Market or the Inn and then back to the market. Sometimes that worked but most times I went back to my farm and waited a few minutes, go back to the market, and was able to hire. Later I thought I read this "glitch" had been fixed.
Old May 07 2021, 05:04 PM

Post copy and paste

user id: 1305928773 i do three farms each of crop. i used to label the first one, copy and paste the next farm, now are we eventually going to able to? can' delete title either. thank you for the hard work yall are doing.
Old May 07 2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
I think what Farmer Dibble is saying is that the change from orange to yellow is immediately and sometimes you get a message the person doesn't want, etc. When we first were able to hire from the market, this happened a lot or you couldn't hire anyone. This was happening to numerous people. We were told to go the Trade Market or the Inn and then back to the market. Sometimes that worked but most times I went back to my farm and waited a few minutes, go back to the market, and was able to hire. Later I thought I read this "glitch" had been fixed.
Hi pgold0541

If you reread their post, they say that in this version after the avatar change to yellow, which would allow them to go and hire another farmer, then they receive the message that the first farmer accepted the job.
Old May 07 2021, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
user id: 1305928773 i do three farms each of crop. i used to label the first one, copy and paste the next farm, now are we eventually going to able to? can' delete title either. thank you for the hard work yall are doing.
Hi Lucie ke,
I had no problem copying and pasting one farm name from the next farm. Two things may be preventing it for you. When you paste the name into the second farm you do have to change something in it before accepting it as you can not have exactly the same name on multiple farms. The other thing is you might not be able to do this in full screen.

Last edited by Taz D; May 07 2021 at 08:58 PM.
Closed Thread