Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2013, 10:34 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondor View Post
Personally, I hope they are focusing on fixing some other game performance issues instead of worrying about doling out free levels. What is it Spock (or Kirk) said? The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
I am among the few, I suppose, who only experiences a FT performance glitch once in a blue moon. I have never known FT to dole out free levels. Levels are gained by accumulating experience. Player earns one FT cash each time they level up.

Players who reach top level have to wait (and wait, and wait) until developers are able to do the coding work needed to add more levels. I am among the many who appreciate the accumulated farm cash once new levels are added.

I am not among the few that seem to have endless supply of real cash to buy farm cash, so I anxiously await the new levels, to see how much more cash I will need to buy in order to buy the items I need (or want) that are only available for Farm cash.

In addition, I notice developers work to resolve equipment glitches in a timely manner.
Old Oct 01 2013, 11:17 AM

Default levels

I know Slashkey has always had trouble telling time, but if they can't follow through when they say "2-3 weeks", or "tomorrow" ... they simply shouldn't mention it at all. It just causes a lot of frustration with the loyal players (even though we've come to expect it).

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 01 2013, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

I saw a new ship, maybe the next release we will be able to get imported goods
Old Oct 01 2013, 11:33 AM

Hi, all those items in all sections have been added in June release, the only sections with new stuff are the tools, facilities, and new people were added in August release Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I was looking through the motion and saw a few items in there I don't remember like the Top Dresser Plane, I don't remember seeing that or it could be like you and have the sometimer's disease.
Old Oct 01 2013, 12:43 PM

new levels are out
Old Oct 01 2013, 12:47 PM

New levels just appeared
Old Oct 01 2013, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

New levels just come out????

I just earned the "Facility Collector" level in FarmTown with 25454288 XP points
FarmTown
I can now buy Outback Ranches and Long Water Troughs from the store.

ummm i think so but i only got 1 FC?? or something?? i'm confused..... i am at level 475 that is more than one level right???? wasn't i just at 450?? ok i'm medicated for upcoming surgery is that a good excuse to not remember what level i was at?? lollol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 01 2013, 12:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool New Releases? w/levels increase?

Are there new items added today (10/1/13)? Are they listed somewhere with the dates of their release?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 01 2013, 01:02 PM

WOW, thank you so much for making a Radio Station, it made my day 110% - I love it TY TY TY - Thank You & Happy Farming™
Old Oct 01 2013, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Are there new items added today (10/1/13)? Are they listed somewhere with the dates of their release?
Items in the store that are not facilities or tools are not listed anywhere. However you can usually go to the bottom of each section and see all the new items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread