Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2020, 06:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
In the Game Guide it says that dans start at level 100. This can't be right. Surely it's 200, when the facility chains become available?
Hi Sqrl,

The Belts you start earning straight away, they are not limited to level. It's the amount of coins you can earn from them that increases from Level 100.

The Dans are the ones that you can't earn, until you reach a particular level which is Level 100. Dans 1 to 6 were at Level 150 before we got Dan 7, then when we got Dan 7 for Level 200 and above, the level for Dans 1 to 6 were changed to Level 100.

Belts and Dans were released over 6 years before the Facility Chains were part of the game. They were not introduced for the Facility Chains. The Level to start participating in the Facility Chains was just what the developers decided on when they released it.

Last edited by Tiger; May 18 2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Correcting
Old May 18 2020, 06:30 AM

Thanks, Tiger, that's clearer in my head now. I do remember the dans being around before the chains if I think hard enough! lol

ETA: but no 7th dan until level 200? is that right?

Last edited by Sqrl; May 18 2020 at 06:37 AM.
Old May 18 2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Thanks, Tiger, that's clearer in my head now. I do remember the dans being around before the chains if I think hard enough! lol

ETA: but no 7th dan until level 200? is that right?
Hi Sqrl,

I'm wrong about Dans 1 to 6, when we got Dan 7 those got changed from level 150 to Level 100.
Sorry about that.
Yes Level 200 for Dan 7.

Last edited by Tiger; May 18 2020 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 18 2020, 03:48 PM

Thanks, that makes sense!
Old May 22 2020, 01:37 AM

When can we expect bonuses for the most recent new factories?
Old May 22 2020, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
When can we expect bonuses for the most recent new factories?
Hi Palmarina,

I've moved your post to help and support for belts/dans/bonuses.

The developers only release belts and bonuses for some facilities at a time. There are older facilities that don't have them yet, so those will be released before the newest facilities.

I'm sorry but they don't tell use when they are going to release them but they will usually mention when they have, in the New Release details, so check that post when we get new releases.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:00 AM

This is an issue that doesn't really affect gameplay, but it's been puzzling me for a while. When I've worked (ie harvest, plough, etc, not facs) on a SN's farm, their belt / dan levels somehow get transferred to my facilities. I was talking to one of my neighbours about this after doing some sowing on their farm after they'd done h/p/s on mine, and they checked their belt / dan levels in their Soft Drink Factory, and they suddenly had all my 7th dans, whereas I only had their blue and brown belts. Reloading reset them to normal but I am wondering why this happens.

The Facility Chains don't seem to recognise the "new" dan levels. It's just the display in the actual facilities.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:24 AM

Posted belts / dans and while they showed in their News Feed they did not show in their Wall Requests
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Posted belts / dans and while they showed in their News Feed they did not show in their Wall Requests
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Please check with your friends that they are aware of the changes to My Requests page, they may have saved a link to only the section with facility requests in it. Wall requests are now split up so there are now more links at the top of that page. Facility requests are in one section, they will have to click the link to the Other Wall Requests to find things like bonuses and ingredients.
Old Jun 05 2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
This is an issue that doesn't really affect gameplay, but it's been puzzling me for a while. When I've worked (ie harvest, plough, etc, not facs) on a SN's farm, their belt / dan levels somehow get transferred to my facilities. I was talking to one of my neighbours about this after doing some sowing on their farm after they'd done h/p/s on mine, and they checked their belt / dan levels in their Soft Drink Factory, and they suddenly had all my 7th dans, whereas I only had their blue and brown belts. Reloading reset them to normal but I am wondering why this happens.

The Facility Chains don't seem to recognise the "new" dan levels. It's just the display in the actual facilities.
Hi Sqrl,

What's probably happening is as it fetches the belts and dans for the farm owners crops etc so you could plant according to that if that's what the farm owner wanted, it probably fetches all belts and dans not just for what you can do on their farms. It may be that doing that uses less resources than having to fetch specific items, but that I can't be sure of. As it all corrects anyway it's not really a problem. You can report it to support if you wish.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans