Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 26 2020, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennave View Post
So I had a neighbor hire me this morning to work on 34 of her farms. I noticed that when I completed a farm, the little box that normally comes up and has the information like how many points I was to receive, how many products, etc., didn't. I am not sure why but I worked her farms because quitting would have been rude. However, I'm reluctant to work for anyone else until this is resolved.

Thank you,
Jennave

::confused :
Hi Jennave,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring and the bonus.
You do not get the bonus when hired by a neighbor. You only get that bonus when you are hired by a stranger in the Job market or Inn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2020, 07:24 AM

When hiring someone from the market for harvesting/plowing and allow them to use my tools they are not using the harvest/plow tool I have. Is it a problem or has this changed?
Old May 30 2020, 07:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass520 View Post
When hiring someone from the market for harvesting/plowing and allow them to use my tools they are not using the harvest/plow tool I have. Is it a problem or has this changed?
Hi sass520,

In order for a hired worker to be able to use your tools, your tools must be put into your item storage. Your combine HP (5x5) is sitting on one of your farms, so you need to go find it and then add it to storage.
Old Jun 06 2020, 05:05 PM

Was hired out of the market and happily buzzing along when I started getting 1000s of messages saying my employer had run out of money. What's that about?
Old Jun 06 2020, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Was hired out of the market and happily buzzing along when I started getting 1000s of messages saying my employer had run out of money. What's that about?
Hi Sqrl,
If you were hired to plow as part of the job, the employer is the one who pays you for that. If he is out of coins then you will get that message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2020, 05:14 PM

Oh! okay! I didn't know that. Never happened to me before.
Old Jun 07 2020, 10:45 PM

Default experience points

when i get hired for work , i can only get points with bonus . please fix
Old Jun 07 2020, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee ann reynolds View Post
when i get hired for work , i can only get points with bonus . please fix
Hi Lee Ann Reynolds,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring. When you are hired you still get the regular points and percentage of the harvest, but they don't show in the bonus points and are added separately. You only get experience points for plowing. For all other jobs you get a percentage of the harvest.
You can find all the information about hiring and being hired in the Game Guide chapter 9 about Hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Jun 26 2020, 03:35 PM

Default can't get points or bonus or coins

I was working 39 farms - fishing only , and after 3 I saw that I was not getting points, coins or bonus. I was using my own fuel. I finally quit and told the farmer and I am wondering why, This has never happened before.
Old Jun 26 2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
I was working 39 farms - fishing only , and after 3 I saw that I was not getting points, coins or bonus. I was using my own fuel. I finally quit and told the farmer and I am wondering why, This has never happened before.
Hi carhar

I moved your post to the thread for Hiring and Bonus Chest.

When you started fishing, did you see the bonus chest in the upper left corner just under where the coins and fuel are located?

You only get the bonus chest if you are hired at market by a stanger. This means this farmer cant be your neighbor or buddy and viceversa.

Anyway, no matter you were not getting the bonus chest, you should have got 100% of the selling price and also have received 50% of what you fish.

I'm sorry but we dont have data to check on this.

You have full information about Hiring and Bonus Chest in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring issues, no xp bonuses, show work info