Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2020, 04:53 AM

I only have the one farm .I put harvest on the 1through 8.So you are on the right farm.
Old May 30 2020, 05:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
I only have the one farm .I put harvest on the 1through 8.So you are on the right farm.
Hi BBska,

Have you been selling everything you have in your Harvests & Products storage? We're only seeing fish in there no Fuel Tanks.

The only fuel tanks we can see are the ones in your gift box and that will not get you much fuel at all,
The figure you see at the Fuel station will change for the other factors like how many you helped today, how many active neighbours etc.

Also, the amount you see at the Fuel Station will add to your fuel not take any way from what you already have. That was changed recently so you no longer lose fuel when you refuel it just adds to it instead.

Your Oil Refinery is producing fuel but doesn't have any done yet for you to store.

If you are seeing Fuel Tanks in the Harvests & Products section of storage, then you will have to do what Taz asked you to and contact support about this.
Old May 31 2020, 08:39 AM

Default Fuel

I know how Fuel Works. The last three times this happened. 1.I had 717000 Fuel Tanks in my Storage where you go into maps and Fuel to check it. I worked on a few Farms and a day later I checked on mty Fuel checks and it sais I had 6940. 2. I not sure on Fuel takes but I did not do any farms. I went a checked fuel tanks the same way and i had 6940. I had 211040 I worked a couple tree farms and later checked my tanks and it was 6940. I am getting Fuel to my tanks but everytime i wokr a farm and check it again its6940. This is coming from my storage. That I have not even refueled . Should be getting more fuel Tanks if i have not refueled. Not going to 6940 everytime farm. The Fuel that show on your actual Farm is what should be going down andit is, Not the fuel Tanksin storage My Fuel on my Farn is correct.#102 041 651 742 253 17 I amtrying to send a link to my farm but Im having problems I think I got it liked

Last edited by BBska; May 31 2020 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Farm # farm Link
Old May 31 2020, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
I know how Fuel Works. The last three times this happened. 1.I had 717000 Fuel Tanks in my Storage where you go into maps and Fuel to check it. I worked on a few Farms and a day later I checked on mty Fuel checks and it sais I had 6940. 2. I not sure on Fuel takes but I did not do any farms. I went a checked fuel tanks the same way and i had 6940. I had 211040 I worked a couple tree farms and later checked my tanks and it was 6940. I am getting Fuel to my tanks but everytime i wokr a farm and check it again its6940. This is coming from my storage. That I have not even refueled . Should be getting more fuel Tanks if i have not refueled. Not going to 6940 everytime farm. The Fuel that show on your actual Farm is what should be going down andit is, Not the fuel Tanksin storage My Fuel on my Farn is correct.#102 041 651 742 253 17 I amtrying to send a link to my farm but Im having problems I think I got it liked
Hi BBska,
You already sent the linking ID to your farms and we have checked and can not do anything through the forums about your fuel. Again please contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2020, 02:21 PM

I don't know what problems FT is now having, but originally you GAVE me the Bulldozer (16x16) and (20x20). Today the (20x20) Bulldozer disappeared from my tools. I figured, okay, since I was also GIVEN the (16x16) one, it would also be taken away from me. So, I purchased BOTH of them just a few minutes ago (purchases are showing in my account record). The (16x16) Bulldozer is still in my tools, but the (20x20) isn't. Would you please straighten this out for me. Thanks.
Old Jun 04 2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
I don't know what problems FT is now having, but originally you GAVE me the Bulldozer (16x16) and (20x20). Today the (20x20) Bulldozer disappeared from my tools. I figured, okay, since I was also GIVEN the (16x16) one, it would also be taken away from me. So, I purchased BOTH of them just a few minutes ago (purchases are showing in my account record). The (16x16) Bulldozer is still in my tools, but the (20x20) isn't. Would you please straighten this out for me. Thanks.
Hi June Nelson

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Jun 04 2020, 05:08 PM

Question Placing ponds on farms.

Can we use the tools that we use for trees and flowers with the ponds or is that a tool that we don't have yet? I want to be able to transplant my ponds in groups instead of doing them one at a time?

Can we use those tools for the ponds or should I do a suggestion post concerning this tool?

Thank you.
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jun 04 2020, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Can we use the tools that we use for trees and flowers with the ponds or is that a tool that we don't have yet? I want to be able to transplant my ponds in groups instead of doing them one at a time?

Can we use those tools for the ponds or should I do a suggestion post concerning this tool?

Thank you.
Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools since that is what you are asking about.
No the Multiplanter, Transplanter tools can not be used on ponds. They are only for trees and flowers to be able to move or plant those in square groups.
If you want that added to those tools or a new tool for it the you will have to post a suggestion about it. I will say that a tool for this has been asked for by others for a long time and the developers have not chosen to do so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2020, 02:07 AM

Default refuel

I want to refuel and is not allowing me to keep the fuel I already have. The message I get says I will lose the fuel. I thought we could keep it now. Help!
Old Jun 05 2020, 04:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
I want to refuel and is not allowing me to keep the fuel I already have. The message I get says I will lose the fuel. I thought we could keep it now. Help!
Hi alma87,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. We always keep related posts in the same thread so the developers can easily find any trends with any specific issues.

You shouldn't be seeing a message saying you are going to lose fuel anymore.

Where were you when you tried to refuel?
  • on your own farm
  • on someone else's farm, stranger or neighbour
  • at one of the markets or the inn or realtors?
Which method did you use?
  • clicked ion the fuel icon top left of the game screen
  • clicked on the MAP and then the Fuel Station

You refuelled 2 days ago, was the popup telling you that you were going to lose fuel then?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Then try refuelling again while on your own farm, and see if it's still showing you the loss of fuel poup.

If it still tells you that you will lose fuel, please supply a picture of the popup you are seeing and let us know where you where and what method you used to try to refuel. If you need instructions on how to get a picture and use it on the forum you will find some in this link: How to take a picture or a Snip and post it in a forum post.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 05 2020 at 04:42 AM.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working