Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 06 2021, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharcicia View Post
I am sorry Taz this sounds pretty ridiculous to me. We have to suffer for those who do layering. I can remember that years back layering was not allowed.
Hi tharcicia

I have always had those options unchecked in my preferences using flash and now in HTML5.

I never liked to see all those messages for coins, xp etc. floating around my farms while working. And I dont have layered waters on my farms.
Old Feb 10 2021, 07:54 PM

Default fish

For the last week I haven't been able to catch my fish. At first I was able to, but now I can't.
Old Feb 10 2021, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy graham View Post
For the last week I haven't been able to catch my fish. At first I was able to, but now I can't.
Hi Judygraham,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fish. If you are talking about seeing the fish amounts displayed that has been turned off because it was causing major problems and errors specially for those with layered waters.
Check your storage for the fish in a particular water, then fish it and see if the fish are showing there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 06:52 AM

My oceans & lakes show number of fish & bait but no growth times. Can not fish at all. have bought new ones a shows grown in so many hours bit disappears when ready to fish. Help!!
Old Feb 18 2021, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennymeinesbellemei View Post
My oceans & lakes show number of fish & bait but no growth times. Can not fish at all. have bought new ones a shows grown in so many hours bit disappears when ready to fish. Help!!
Hi Rennymeinesbellemei

When water items are ready to fish, they only show the water item name, amount of fish and amount of bait if you hover your mouse on them.

When they are fished, then if you hover your mouse on the water item it will show its name, 0 amount of fish, baits amount and Grown in xxxx hours.

Please take in mind that coin waters take 20 hours, Farm Cash waters take 8 hours to be ready.

You can get your fishing boat 5x5 and click in the eye in the botton right corner of the game screen to get it open. That way you will see all items on your farm but the water item will also show you if you have to wait more time to get the fish ready.
After doing that, please remember to click in the eye again to get it half open to only show you the items ready according to the tool you have in your hands.

Also check to be sure your time and date in your computer are correct.

If you think water items are ready to fish but you cant do that, then please close and reopen your game.

If that doesnt work, then clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works, please let us know in which farms you have water items and you are unabled to fish them.

Edited to Add> I visited your farms. Water items on your farm 20 are ready to fish by the time I visited the farm.

New water items (3 small sea coasts) on your farm 22 will grow in 18.7 hours by the time I visited the farm.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 18 2021 at 07:48 AM.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:55 AM

Help - I can not fish. It shows how many fish in lakes, ponds, rivers & oceans & my bait. But that's all. No grown or growth times.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennymeinesbellemei View Post
Help - I can not fish. It shows how many fish in lakes, ponds, rivers & oceans & my bait. But that's all. No grown or growth times.
Hi Rennymeinesbellemei

I moved your post to the thread for Fishing and bait where you first posted and I answered you.

My response is in the following link>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6429310

I have visited your farms again, and it seems you moved the 3 small sea coasts from your farm 22 to your farm 20.

Those 3 coasts are now fished, so you can see the time you have to wait to fish them again.

As I told you in my previous post, when water items are ready to fish, dont show a time, you just have to fish them and then they will see the time.

Im sending you a private message.
Old Mar 13 2021, 12:16 PM

Default Farm town

When fishing it seems to take longer on some areas, even have to reboot in order to complete, can you please help. Ty
Old Mar 13 2021, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
When fishing it seems to take longer on some areas, even have to reboot in order to complete, can you please help. Ty
Hi Babanan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.

Your previous post about this was answered in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2653

To find your posts and the answers to them use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2021, 01:00 PM

is there a way to lay ponds in "multi" fashion like trees and flowers?

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters