Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Those things are not the issue.It is not the message on the photo but the way the fields are "lifting and floating upward" It is the actual block of fields floating up and stopping, and locking the computer.
So far, using the full combine I have not seen that weird reaction to the tools. I hope that solves it. Yes, several of my supers have deeply layered farms, but my main farm does not. I saw the affect in both places. So it may be a tool thing, tho if I recall right they made the EZ tools originally for layered farms, right?

If you have those 2 options checked in your preferences, then the seeder and/or the combines which are not EX tools will give you those kind of messages and xp and coins showing.

Usually the 1xp showing all over the farm makes the farm keep frozen. It is up to you if you want to uncheck those options.
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Developers! You're doing great getting us farmers back on-line! Thanks for all you do!
I found a difference between this version and the FLASH version: When attempting to Harvest/plow/plant one specific crop on say 4 farms, I would, for example, Select Stored Amount from the A-Z drop down, select two-day crops on the funnel (filter) drop down, and then type PEAS on the search window. This would bring peas to the top or as the only selection. I select PEAS and process the farm. I water the farm. I go to the next farm. When I then try to select the crop for the HPS tool, PEAS is missing from the search window and I must type it in again. nothing serious but i think it worked better if the crop you want remains in the search window. THANKS!
Hi Pegasus_III

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

Yes, we know about that, but as you said it is nothing serious and I'm sure the developers will fix it in the future.
Thanks
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:30 PM

Thanks but I have them checked now and with the full EZ combine I am not getting the weird floating fields effect. When I had to do my own harvesting etc on my 2nd acct where I have the regular non EZ tools I did not see that affect either. If it happens again I'll try to get a better screenshot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
If you have those 2 options checked in your preferences, then the seeder and/or the combines which are not EX tools will give you those kind of messages and xp and coins showing.

Usually the 1xp showing all over the farm makes the farm keep frozen. It is up to you if you want to uncheck those options.
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My Avatar is invisible. Most of my Flags are gone, the Germany Flag on farm one is there, but it's not animated. Hope this gets fixed and I am happy to see all of the work you're doing.

ID: 100000230722322

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks but I have them checked now and with the full EZ combine I am not getting the weird floating fields effect. When I had to do my own harvesting etc on my 2nd acct where I have the regular non EZ tools I did not see that affect either. If it happens again I'll try to get a better screenshot.
Hi Riap,
The EX combines do not show those. They only show with the seeders and non EX combines.

Please try to make your picture much smaller so it fits in the normal size forum post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 02:08 PM

That explains it as I was trying to seed last night with the largest EX seeder. I am trying again with the screen shot I took earlier. This was planting on plowed fields with the EX seeder. I just wanted to show what I was speaking about. So far, using the full EX combine I have not had this happen agaoin so hopefully it won't be an issue any more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
The EX combines do not show those. They only show with the seeders and non EX combines.

Please try to make your picture much smaller so it fits in the normal size forum post.
Old Jan 28 2021, 02:31 PM

Default Farm Town loading

When will the game start working fully again? I click on buildings - Coming soon!
Old Jan 28 2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevet160 View Post
My Avatar is invisible. Most of my Flags are gone, the Germany Flag on farm one is there, but it's not animated. Hope this gets fixed and I am happy to see all of the work you're doing.

ID: 100000230722322
Hi stevet160

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread if for those farmers having loading issues.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find useful information about the features.
We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 28 2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toggi View Post
When will the game start working fully again? I click on buildings - Coming soon!
Hi Toggi

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread if for those farmers having loading issues.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find useful information about the features.
We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That explains it as I was trying to seed last night with the largest EX seeder. I am trying again with the screen shot I took earlier. This was planting on plowed fields with the EX seeder. I just wanted to show what I was speaking about. So far, using the full EX combine I have not had this happen agaoin so hopefully it won't be an issue any more.
Hi Riap,
I will add your post to the Closed thread for the developers to look into it. We can't duplicate what you are saying about rising crops.

If you will look closely at those rising crops as you call them they each say 1XP and are not the crop themselves. The only way to turn that off is to uncheck the Show coins and XP animation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 28 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Closed Thread