Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dofford,
Since this is a new crop then you had to earn the belts and dans for it to get up to the level of the other crops. Therefore the amount would be smaller to start with.
Thanks for the quick response on this and the numbers for the quests. Have A Very Happy New Year.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 01 2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Farm Town: The Most Fun Way to Prevent Alzheimer's

There's a study they did on nuns - followed them for many years and made notes on their daily activities and lots of other stuff, and then noted which ones developed Alzheimer's and which ones didn't. Turns out that one of the most important factors was NOT whether or not they had the "Alzheimer's Gene" but rather which ones continued to learn new things as they aged. Nuns who HAD the Alzheimer's Gene but who maintained a youthful outlook and kept learning new things did NOT tend to develop Alzheimer's. NEW things. In other words, you might think that working a crossword puzzle is good for your brain. It's not that it's BAD, but crosswords rely on retrieving stuff from long-term memory. You're not learning anything new to chock away into short-term memory.

So the way I figure it is that Farm Town is an excellent way to stave off Alzheimer's. Thank you devs for giving us new stuff to learn and keeping our brains youthful.

:::::: Said as she's still scratching her head trying to figure out this new chain :::::::
A medical reason to play FT!!! Thank you!!!
Old Jan 02 2018, 04:55 PM

Ok may be silly question, but ...
Where is this staging area we have to keep clear ?
Old Jan 02 2018, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Ok may be silly question, but ...
Where is this staging area we have to keep clear ?
Hi NiMo,
It is where the products exported to you are stored. You will only see that products are there when the Import button for your service facility chains turns green. That way you know you have products you need to clear from there by importing them to your regular storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Hi NiMo,
It is where the products exported to you are stored. You will only see that products are there when the Import button for your service facility chains turns green. That way you know you have products you need to clear from there by importing them to your regular storage.
I see the EXPORT button which turns green, but I don't see no IMPORT button.
I also cannot export at the moment as the 7 places I can export to are full, so maybe they too cannot see an IMPORT button ?
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I see the EXPORT button which turns green, but I don't see no IMPORT button.
I also cannot export at the moment as the 7 places I can export to are full, so maybe they too cannot see an IMPORT button ?
Hi NiMo,
You will only see the Import button on any service facility chains. Regular facility chains have the Export button.
You can find all the information, including pictures in the Game Guide chapter 33 about the Facility Chains in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Hi NiMo,
You will only see the Import button on any service facility chains. Regular facility chains have the Export button.
You can find all the information, including pictures in the Game Guide chapter 33 about the Facility Chains in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Still don't see.
Have every thing from that section bar the import button.
Either not working, or only shows if there are items to import ?
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Still don't see.
Have every thing from that section bar the import button.
Either not working, or only shows if there are items to import ?
Hi NiMo,
According to your data you only have 1 chain for the Sandwich Restaurant. That is a regular facility that you make the sandwiches in. You can only Export from that facility chain.
To be able to import you need a service facility chain. Those facilities are the ones that use the finished products from regular facilities.
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Hi NiMo,
According to your data you only have 1 chain for the Sandwich Restaurant. That is a regular facility that you make the sandwiches in. You can only Export from that facility chain.
To be able to import you need a service facility chain. Those facilities are the ones that use the finished products from regular facilities.
Got it sussed now.
Just seen on one of the other accounts where the options are reversed, so instead of sending to you are collecting from.
Option hasn't shown in main account hence why I couldn't see it.

sorry to be a pain
Old Jan 02 2018, 06:53 PM

Interestins.
So one doesn't actually need the exporting facility on their export list for the other importing person to import. And as soon as import is cleared another load can be exported.
Yes 2 of my 4 accounts can see each other.
(only one is connected to the forum)
Closed Thread