Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,466
Default Decorations

Decorations

This thread is for players to ask questions and report problems with decorations items only. If you can't find a decoration in the store try using the search there to find it. Some decorations are seasonal and are not available except during the holiday season.

Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 17 2015 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Oct 17 2015, 01:41 PM
rgdollmom54's Avatar
rgdollmom54 rgdollmom54 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 25 2009
Location: Manhattan, KS
Posts: 36
Default missing items after placement

I am trying to design a Halloween Farm and have been adding the little black fences. Everytime I have refreshed the game or gone to another farm and come back, the same black fences go missing. I have tried buying more, but they always disappear. Can you please help me, otherwise I don't see the point in continuing that Halloween farm, would look stupid.

And just fyi, it's "only" the small black fences that disappear, nothing else. Spooky huh? lol. It's farm 25.

Kathy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Oct 17 2015, 01:51 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgdollmom54 View Post
I am trying to design a Halloween Farm and have been adding the little black fences. Everytime I have refreshed the game or gone to another farm and come back, the same black fences go missing. I have tried buying more, but they always disappear. Can you please help me, otherwise I don't see the point in continuing that Halloween farm, would look stupid.

And just fyi, it's "only" the small black fences that disappear, nothing else. Spooky huh? lol. It's farm 25.

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
That has been a problem with those black fences since they were released a couple years ago. I have seen a couple that used the closed black gate in the place where those disappear, so you might try that.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Nov 02 2015, 09:42 AM
Jdnelso Jdnelso is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 30 2015
Posts: 127
Default seasonal tabs

I know we probably did not get anything new last month because your fixing all the problems from the Flash update, but I was wondering if/when we are still going to get the thanksgiving and xmas/winter tabs ?? if so apx when?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Nov 02 2015, 09:51 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 10,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
I know we probably did not get anything new last month because your fixing all the problems from the Flash update, but I was wondering if/when we are still going to get the thanksgiving and xmas/winter tabs ?? if so apx when?

Hi Jdnelso

The developers dont tell us when they are going to release new things, anyway we have let them know about Thanksgiving decorations.

Up now, they are still working to fix all problems with Flash, so I hope if they can solve all of them, we will have a new release and decorations soon.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Nov 06 2015, 08:10 PM
shadowrun shadowrun is offline
 
Join Date: May 27 2009
Posts: 4
Default national flags.

about a year ago my freind from greece sent me the greek flag for my farm as i am collecting them.
but i find today its gone missing.
ive checked everywere for it and its gone.
could the game makers send a replacement as i know it was there yesterday.
many thanks.
shadowrun.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Nov 06 2015, 08:13 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrun View Post
about a year ago my freind from greece sent me the greek flag for my farm as i am collecting them.
but i find today its gone missing.
ive checked everywere for it and its gone.
could the game makers send a replacement as i know it was there yesterday.
many thanks.
shadowrun.
Hi Shadowrun,
Please use your preferences to hide all but decorations and search through your farms. According to your data it is on a farm somewhere, probably hidden behind or under something.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Nov 07 2015, 08:31 AM
shadowrun shadowrun is offline
 
Join Date: May 27 2009
Posts: 4
Default

it was on my farm 1 ...however i have tried what u asked and all the others are there it isnt hidden anywere unless theres a glitch were i cant see it....the only reason im stressing on this that is was a gift from a friend and it was her that noticed it gone.
so please advise.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Nov 07 2015, 10:26 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrun View Post
it was on my farm 1 ...however i have tried what u asked and all the others are there it isnt hidden anywere unless theres a glitch were i cant see it....the only reason im stressing on this that is was a gift from a friend and it was her that noticed it gone.
so please advise.
Hi shadowrun,
When you have everything hidden except decorations then try picking up and moving things around that area like the pool and stone walls and look and see if it is under one of those.
It is still on the that farm and not missing in your data, so it has to be hiding under somthing else.
If you still can't find it you will need to contact Support as we can't do any refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Nov 08 2015, 05:02 AM
shadowrun shadowrun is offline
 
Join Date: May 27 2009
Posts: 4
Default greek flag

well i found the flag or should i say the red square it is suppose to be and guess what...it never moved just dissapeared....when the decorations are off the red square shows up however when you turn them back on all the other flags reapear but not the greek one.
so please have a word with someone to put this bug right.
many thx.
shadowrun.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bees, butterflies, christmas, decor, facilities, insects, ladybugs, medieval, snow cover, winter

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.