Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 19 2021, 09:48 PM

hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...
Old Apr 19 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...
Hi EmilyF,
No it isn't FT Happy Hour. Some of the levels give 2 farm cash. The information of which ones is in the first post of the official subject thread about Levels:
On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.
The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2021, 10:03 PM

Ah, thanks for the information, Taz
Old Apr 23 2021, 07:10 PM

why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this.guess i collect the one dollar let it start over

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Apr 23 2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old Apr 23 2021, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this
Hi Mom Glenda,
Since it did just start there isn't a previous date you have collected farm cash so is technecally already over 7 days. Once you reached the minimum of 3 completed quests then the Claim Farmcash button changes to blue. You do not have to collect yet and can wait to try to get the 8 quests in 7 days before any drop off the list or you can collect at any time before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2021, 07:36 PM

i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused guess be best to collect the one dollar let it start over. thanks

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Apr 23 2021 at 07:42 PM.
Old Apr 23 2021, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused .
Hi Mom Glenda,
It doesn't matter in this first time when the 7 days are up. The only thing you need to worry about is when the first quest you completed will finish its 7 days and drop off the list. So if you can get 8 quests completed before that quest expires then you will be able to collect the 2 FC.
Old Apr 23 2021, 07:48 PM

thanks so much for helping me
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:25 PM

Default coins

not giving me any coins have not in last 3 weeks
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
not giving me any coins have not in last 3 weeks
Hi Danche,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.

What have you done that you think you should be getting coins for?
You have cashed out your services several times in the past 3 weeks and gotten the coins every time.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash