Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 23 2014, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlenedennis View Post
Farm town has blocked me from using the buy button so I can buy farm cash. I have tried every suggestion they have offered but it is blocked on their end. It has to be. I moved and changed address and bank accts. I put the new information into the face book billing and payments. I need to change it all in farm town but the page won't open so I can get in there and make the changes I need to make so I can once again buy farm cash and buy facilities I need to complete quests. I have never had any items returned in farm town for non payment. I just moved and changed the information. Even before I moved and the information was the same I couldn't buy farm cash. I have been playing farm town since 2009. I opened a new bank account in 2012 and closed an old account. Ever since I closed the old account I have not been able to buy farm cash and the buy button tab has been disabled.
Hi Darlenedennis,
I am sorry you are having this problem. Farm Town cannot block you from buying farm cash because they do not handle those transactions. Facebook and Trialpay handle those transactions and then they in turn pay Slashkey and you then get your farm cash.
By your saying it is blocked, I am guessing when you click the Buy button that you do not get the next pop up to complete the purchase. If this is the case then all you need to do is to make sure that pop ups and 3rd party cookies are allowed for the following sites:
Slashhkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

If you will let me know what browser you are using I can give you more detailed instructions on how to add these sites.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:26 AM

Red face Farm Cash, Coins and Facebook Credits

I use Google chrome, I have gone to settings on chrome, I think it is trial pay that is giving me problems.
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I use Google chrome, I have gone to settings on chrome, I think it is trial pay that is giving me problems.
Hi darlenedennis,
In Chrome there is a way to set it back to default settings. That will clear any blocking of sites basically clearing the list. You need to go to settings and then click on Advanced settings. At the bottom of the added items is Reset Settings. Click on the button there. Then see if you can get in to buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:58 AM

Default Farm Cash, Coins and Facebook Credits

I have it setting on default, I changed it to default settings the last time I went through this, changed the cookies to 1MB in adobe flash, allowed pop ups, tried to go through trialpay.com, which said that page did not exist. Went to farm town after changing those settings back to default settings to try the buy button again and it still will not go to the next screen I need to change my information. This is also a new computer I bought in Aug 2014. I have used other computers, friends computers, went though 4 computers in Aug before buying this one. The buy button wouldn't work on any of them.
Old Nov 23 2014, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have it setting on default, I changed it to default settings the last time I went through this, changed the cookies to 1MB in adobe flash, allowed pop ups, tried to go through trialpay.com, which said that page did not exist. Went to farm town after changing those settings back to default settings to try the buy button again and it still will not go to the next screen I need to change my information. This is also a new computer I bought in Aug 2014. I have used other computers, friends computers, went though 4 computers in Aug before buying this one. The buy button wouldn't work on any of them.
Hi darlenedennis,
Check to make sure your firewall and anti-virus programs are not blocking Trialpay.com as those can stop that pop up also.
Changing the Adobe Flash settings would not have anything to do with this. In the Advanced settings under Privacy did you click on Content settings, then in that pop up under cookies click on Manage exceptions and add the sites I listed to that pop up?
Old Nov 23 2014, 03:14 PM

Nope still won't work. I added them on the allow page on cookies and pop ups both, restarted and tried it.
Old Nov 23 2014, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Nope still won't work. I added them on the allow page on cookies and pop ups both, restarted and tried it.
Hi darlenedennis,
Just to make sure you are checking the box for the Terms of Service before clicking the Buy button right?
Can you get to the Earn cash tab and see the offers there?
Have you tried a different browser like Firefox or Opera?
When you tried the other computers were they on your internet connection or at other locations? If they were all at your location try shutting down your router for a few minutes and then restart it. It could be that the router has a corrupted path to the trialpay pop up.
Old Nov 23 2014, 08:28 PM

Yes I always make sure the terms box is checked. Can't get the Earns Cash to open either. I have tried Firefox and IE. Never heard of Opera. Some were here some were at other people's houses.
Old Nov 23 2014, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I always make sure the terms box is checked. Can't get the Earns Cash to open either. I have tried Firefox and IE. Never heard of Opera. Some were here some were at other people's houses.
Hi Darlenedennis,
I am not sure why this is happening, but the transactions are not controlled by Farm Town. Maybe you need to contact Facebook help through the Payments part of settings. Maybe they can figure out why you can't open the trialpay part of the Buy and Earn tabs.
Old Nov 24 2014, 02:11 AM

Yes!!! I finally got a hold of trialpay.com. Through searching through their website, they wouldn't let me log in because every e mail I put in they said wasn't right...I was able to send them a message, explained what was happening, or what wasn't happening, they send they would send me an e mail, which didn't come. Just one of those automated replies. I was playing Farmtown and out of mere curiosity I clicked on the add cash button. They must have been adding it at the same time I clicked on it because there was a delay and I almost went back to the home farm when a miracle happened and a message popped up and asked if I wanted to spend so and so much farm cash etc..and wahlah! I have FC! Thank you so much for your help, I have waited 2 years for this!!!

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash