Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 08 2021, 07:14 PM

Default animals

I just bought 4 white rabbits and a sheep. The game took my coins, but I don't see my animals.
Old Mar 08 2021, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
I just bought 4 white rabbits and a sheep. The game took my coins, but I don't see my animals.
Hi Precious,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals.
The animal animated graphics have not been added yet, so you can't see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2021, 11:34 PM

Someone pls tell me I'm not losing my mind....I bought a new "Super Stable" and I put the old stable in storage to move my horses to the new one. Shouldn't the horses have remained in storage? I looked for them there and eventually figured out they were ALREADY IN THE NEW STABLE....
Old Mar 17 2021, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Someone pls tell me I'm not losing my mind....I bought a new "Super Stable" and I put the old stable in storage to move my horses to the new one. Shouldn't the horses have remained in storage? I looked for them there and eventually figured out they were ALREADY IN THE NEW STABLE....
Hi LisaScobee,
Since you put the Super Stable on the farm before putting the horses in to storage then they automatically transferred when you removed the regular stable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2021, 12:06 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
Since you put the Super Stable on the farm before putting the horses in to storage then they automatically transferred when you removed the regular stable.
Oh OK thanks! I was confused
Old Apr 07 2021, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Where did my pigs go?

Two of my pigstys lost all their pigs. I have no more pigs in them and of course I can't add pigs right now. There are several others where I had them full before and they don't have many left in them now. What happened to my pigs?
Old Apr 07 2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sue May View Post
Two of my pigstys lost all their pigs. I have no more pigs in them and of course I can't add pigs right now. There are several others where I had them full before and they don't have many left in them now. What happened to my pigs?
Hi Sally Sue May

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Please provide your USER ID number showing up in the message above the game screen into brackets.

Also let us know in which farms your pigs are lost.

Thank you
Old Apr 08 2021, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

[10152161424917893]
Farms 10 and 12
Old Apr 08 2021, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sue May View Post

[10152161424917893]
Farms 10 and 12
Hi Sally Sue May,
I am sorry, but we don't see what happened to your pigs in the account data. I do see there are no pigs on those 2 farms in the pigstys. Unfortunately we have no way to replace those pigs. As they are gift only then the only thing I can tell you is you will have to get more from gifts. Even though you can not see the animals in the Gift box or in the My Requests you can still collect them from gifts and then go to the farms you need them on and transfer them directly to the pigstys on those farm up until they are full (250).
Old Apr 10 2021, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I tried to add my pigs to restock them but all it does is put them in storage and they disappear. I can't add them to my farm to put them back in the stye.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey