Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmacdottie View Post
I don't mean to be critical, however, can somebody PLEASE spell the word "coming" correctly on the newly introduced paths? There is one extra "m" in the word. I haven't checked other items, but it makes me crazy !! Love Farm Town!
very good job they used an o and not a u aswell lmao
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmacdottie View Post
I don't mean to be critical, however, can somebody PLEASE spell the word "coming" correctly on the newly introduced paths? There is one extra "m" in the word. I haven't checked other items, but it makes me crazy !! Love Farm Town!
THANK YOU, it's been driving me crazy as well!
Old Jul 09 2010, 12:08 AM

I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 09 2010, 12:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wow! What an awesome game! Thank you!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?
Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it
Old Jul 09 2010, 12:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondabb View Post
LOVE the new facilities - spent more money to get them (up to $90 of real money so far)
but would love to see our current facitlities be enhanced - the food processing one could make peanut butter and more jams, which could mean the xandwich shop could sell peanut butter & jam sandwiches. The coffe/tea shop could have been combined with the bakery to make place for coffee &treats. The ice cream shop could add new flavours to make better use of all crops. The food processing one could also make saurkraut for hotdogs, so we could use cabbage. Instead of using tomatoes for the pizza, why not make pizza sauce (food processing) using garlic, tomatoe and basil. It would make the game more challenging if we had to use more of the crops.
Love it all!!!
This is brilliant! I was totally thinking along the same lines - all the crops should be usable in facilities. The only other thing I would like is to be able to buy all my own stuff - not have to rely on people gifting to me - I like to be an independant farmer!
Old Jul 09 2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it
I find that sometime I accidentally 'stacked' cows on top of each other. When this happens you can remove one and place elsewhere on farm. Then you have to refresh by hitting the 'play' tab at top. You can then move the next cow in the 'stack'. Repeat the process over again until all are moved. This also applies to other things that have been 'stacked' such as stone/dirt paths. This may be what's going on. If the other things that have been suggested don't work try this out try this method.
Old Jul 09 2010, 07:44 AM

No my trees are on. all of my other trees are there, just the cinnamon trees dissappeared.
Old Jul 09 2010, 08:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
very good job they used an o and not a u aswell lmao
That was Naughty!
Old Jul 09 2010, 08:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just closed down my farm in FarmVille because I am enjoying my 4 farms here and becoming a Captain of Industry takes all my time and creativity. Thank U 4 providing so much entertainment - I am your biggest fan!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread