Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2022, 02:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I do mind, it was really stupid. But anyway, I did not collect after each farm since I did not know I had to. Seems a waste of time but most likely is what I have done wrong since the very beginning. (only collected at end if I wasn't booted before then)
I know STUPID. lol
Hi Sundos,
It is not stupid if you didn't know you have to finish and collect each farms before moving on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi nettie

You dont have to be hired.

If you dont have cotton to harvest in your own farm, please ask to any of your superneighbors if they have some to help you.
As you are superneighbors, then you can go to their farm and harvest it and it should count for your goal.
Hello, My neighbour hired me and I did his whole field this is after I only did 30 at the quest farm he had so twice hired and nothing went to the market I wa hired still it is not going towards this pass thing. No different than the brown quests going to the pass
Old Sep 10 2022, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello, My neighbour hired me and I did his whole field this is after I only did 30 at the quest farm he had so twice hired and nothing went to the market I wa hired still it is not going towards this pass thing. No different than the brown quests going to the pass
Hi nettie

Have you tried going to a superneighbor farm and harvest without being hired?

Please try that. If one of your superneighbors has the crop you need for the goal, go to that farm and just harvest the crop. They dont have to hire you.
Old Sep 10 2022, 05:05 PM

Default ingredient pack

what is a ingredient pack and how do i send belts and dam
Old Sep 10 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by den5092001 View Post
what is a ingredient pack and how do i send belts and dam
Hi den

I moved your post to the thread for the New Release where we are responding all questions about Farm Pass.

The ingredient pack could be you have to send ingredients to your friends

or

You can receive ingredients from your friends. To be able to receive ingredients you first need to ask for them. You can open a Regular facility and click in the + icon for a product.
Then you post asking for ingredients and when your friends send you them, they will go to your gift box and the goal will be completed.

For belts/dans, that means you need to click in a bonus posted by a friend.

The easiest way to find ingredients and/or bonuses to send is to go to the Other Wall requests.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 10 2022, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default the farm pass

a lot of people are not going to like the hiring from the market impossible to get hired should be easier
Old Sep 10 2022, 09:33 PM

How do you send a belt/dan bonus to friends? It is one of my season goals. I can post it but no no matter how many people accept the bonus I am not getting any credit. I can't send it indiviually?
Old Sep 10 2022, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
How do you send a belt/dan bonus to friends? It is one of my season goals. I can post it but no no matter how many people accept the bonus I am not getting any credit. I can't send it indiviually?
Hi redjade,
You go to the My Requests, then Show Other Wall requests. There you look for the belt/dan bonuses posts and send however many you need one for each person for the goal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2022, 01:34 AM

Default Farm Pass

I have a quest which requires me to do 4 different activities in one hiring. This is impossible. First hiring I managed to get never gave me any bonuses on completion the second gave me the bonuses and I did 4 different activities but due to the hirer hiring someone else as well, I could not complete the whole farm. Now I just did another full farm 5 activities in the hiring but again no completion bonuses at the end of each farm.???????????????????????? .
Old Sep 11 2022, 05:11 AM

I solved my issue with logging in lol so just ignore my support note lol. Thank you tiger for sending me a facebook private message the last time I forgot my password lol. I kept it
Closed Thread