Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2010, 09:58 AM

LOL! In addition to red clay, we have iron and manganese in our water, so even with a filter the clothes are brownish or reddish. Oh well, I love where I live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
YAY!! a fellow Georgian!! Red Clay yes!!... then of course we need a washing machine to wash it out of our overalls .... LOL and of course we have to replace them quite often it never washes out LOL
Old Jul 09 2010, 10:01 AM

Try hiding everything the cow is standing near (buildings, trees, etc). I've solved the problem like that before...hope it works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 09 2010, 10:04 AM

LOL! If you'd seen the foundation of our house when it was dug, you'd KNOW we have plenty of the red stuff here in North Georgia, too. I've lived in middle
Georgia and there is some, but nothing like here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccpete View Post
RED CLAY BELONGS HERE UP IN THE N.C. BLUE RIDGE MTNS. (IT'S NOT JUST OUR NECKS BEING RED!
Old Jul 09 2010, 11:18 AM

Ohhhhh, I'm in North Georgia and we have plenty of Georgia Red Clay to share with anyone.. along with kudzu.
Old Jul 09 2010, 01:50 PM

I'm on the Coast in Savannah, mostly sand here. Just a little bit of the red stuff.
Old Jul 09 2010, 02:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?
have you tried having a BBQ and inviting the neighbors over?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2010, 04:17 PM

thank you for all the new updates. i would like to see more as in more levels then 10 at a time. i think we should be able to make peanut butter and grape jelly in the preseves factory. i am currently at level 100 for my farmtown and i only get 10 levels to go up at a time when you add the new levels.
Old Jul 09 2010, 04:27 PM

Are we getting f5 this weekend?
Old Jul 09 2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Hey Wilde Lily,
I have experienced that a few times myself. Try this. Hide all buildings, trees and other items (one at a time) around the cow. After hiding each item, slowly and I do mean slowly scroll over the cow. It should start to glow. I usually get the cow to "lite up" around the nostrils. When it does stop immediately and smack that cow into the barn. Just like real life as a farm girl. If this doesn't work, move one of the items, than you should be able to move the cow and put the item back. Be careful if you have items over lapping. Good luck!
Old Jul 09 2010, 06:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalknRockPines View Post
Ohhhhh, I'm in North Georgia and we have plenty of Georgia Red Clay to share with anyone.. along with kudzu.
OMG you said the K word LOL Kudzu is a very bad word LOL we have this gorgeous park here well it used to be gorgeous called "The Little Grand Canyon" ever seen that?? well on the roads along the mountain there some dorks put out Kudzu and man it just took over it's a horrible little plant lol......... Still the Canyon is a wonderful place to go...... I love that place you get to see all the levels of the Georgia clay ....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread